3D Disneyland book

AaronB

Mouseketeer
Received my copy of 3D Disneyland: Like You’ve Never Seen It Before today, which was the book that Michael Bowling interviewed the author, David Bossert, about during the recent marathon stream. Can tell already this will be a highlight of my Disney books collection; it really is a wonderful collection of stereoscopic 3D images. Anyone else out there that picked this up?

That looks neat! How does the 3D work - Carousel of Progress style "stereo-scope?" ;) I assume it's glasses or soemthing. It sounds like they look good though.

That looks neat! How does the 3D work - Carousel of Progress style "stereo-scope?" ;) I assume it's glasses or soemthing. It sounds like they look good though.

Yeah, it is the type where you use the red/blue lens glasses, so it has a more retro-3d feel to the pictures. It is like the pictures you would see in a Viewmaster, if you are old enough to remember those.

Yeah, it is the type where you use the red/blue lens glasses, so it has a more retro-3d feel to the pictures. It is like the pictures you would see in a Viewmaster, if you are old enough to remember those.

Oh yeah, I remember the ol' ViewMasters. Sounds cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter