4/26 Cruise was GREAT!

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
The 4/26 Western Magic was exiciting, peaceful, thrilling, and relaxing. There are so many fun things to do, but yet enough time to relax and gaze at the stars, and watch the sun rise.

A few highlights: Meeting Shirley & Norm, Great sailaway parties at Port Canaveral and especially Cozumel, watching a gorgeous sunrise before arriving in Key West, Great server "Darko" along with wonderful food, relaxing hot tub every morning at 6:15 am, getting a kiss from Minnie Mouse!, 7 Mile Beach Grand Caymen, meeting many DISers, during Disney Dreams watching Tinkerbell sprinkle pixie dust over the Magic, ...BUT THE BEST...watching the smiles of DD5 as she met so many new friends.

Disappointments: Shopping in Cozumel - waaaaay too many ships/people in port. Hot and crowded. Didn't find any real bargains.

Looking forward to next year's 2/28/04 cruise!

Hey Pluto's Pup (and all the other 4/26er's out there)!

I have to agree that the 4/26 cruise was absolutely fantastic! We certainly got lucky with the weather at Castaway Cay! When we docked it really looked to me like the day was going to be a wash out, but the skies cleared up and we had a wonderful time!

Our highlights include the sailaway parties, great food, Key West tour conducted by a local (thanks Steve & Beth), great food, the Grand Cayman turtle farm, great food, Cozomel Beach Break, the most beautiful Castaway Cay, making so many new friends (both DISer's and non-DISer's alike), lots of sunshine, and spending a lot of quality time with my DD7 and DW! Oh yeah, did I mention the great food?

My DD7's highlights would have to include unlimited "free" ice cream, dancing on deck, and meeting Minie Mouse at every opportunity!

We are rebooked (exact date and itinerary to be determined), and I would like to thank everyone on this board for all of the great tips that made this a wonderful cruise experience! Best tip - make sure to take the over the door shoe holder. It really helped us keep things under control in our room.

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter