4/5-4/7 close to CityWalk

Hawk

DIS Veteran
Hi Folks:

Background:

We messed up on our house rental for April and didn't book it properly on 4/5. Now we have my wife and sister going down on 4/5 without a place to stay for two nights (the rest of us go down on 4/10).

Where we stay in Davenport (house rental) doesn't have a good hotel that we a comfortable with. They like to go out for girls nightlife and are familiar with Citywalk and the Universal area. They have stayed at Cabana Bay before (when it was cheaper) so that came to mind. (We are at Royal Pacific later in the month with all the family)

Problem:

Universal/Loews is considering that week as Easter week and there are no discounts at any of the Universal Hotels - (right now Cabana is $244.00/night). I am wondering if anyone has a 4/5 star option? I was thinking Sheraton Four Points at $124/night. It is not far from Citywalk and they would like to be in walking distance, but are both familiar with Uber options if it is a little more of a distance.

Does anyone have a better suggestion? They would like a pool and bar and free wifi.

Thanks

Tim/Hawk

Drury Inn on Turkey/Sand Lake Road. Not really sure on prices as we’ve never stayed there.

I wouldn’t want to walk from there, but it consistently gets good reviews from anyone who stays there, and only 5 minutes or so in a cab to Citywalk.

Sorry folks -

By the way they will have a cat with them - so it has to be pet friendly!! They will have the ordinary cat supplies with them as they will have a rental car.

Tim/Hawk

I would google to find a pet friendly hotel

Loews hotels do have pet friendly rooms

I would google to find a pet friendly hotel

Loews hotels do have pet friendly rooms

I actually have read that Sapphire Falls accepts pets. I'm deathly afraid of big dogs so I usually research that. :rotfl::rotfl:

I actually have read that Sapphire Falls accepts pets. I'm deathly afraid of big dogs so I usually research that. :rotfl::rotfl:

Yes they do
All the Loews hotels offer pet rooms on the lowest floor

The op is not staying onsite but offsite

So I suggested to google what hotels do accept pets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter