4-Legged Transfer, MCO-HRH-DCL-MCO

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
MCO to Hard Rock Hotel, to DCL, then back to MCO.

What's the best and/or least expensive way to do this?

Good morning Pugdog007!

4-Legged Transfer What's the best and/or least expensive way to do this?

Rent each horse for the day and pack very light...

When I saw that Buckaroo's Dad had replied... I said oh it's not going to be ANY help at all... it's going to be something sarcastic!

You did not disappoint :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Now... can someone really help?
:)

Car rental has always worked for us. We usually rent right at the airport and drop off either at Avis of National in Cocoa Beach. Then pick up right after the cruise and drop off back at the airport. We have found with the discount codes, Avis is usually your best deal. They have a shuttle that runs back and forth from the ship to their car rental. If you can get a better deal at National, they give you $11.00 back on your rental this is the cost of the taxi back to their rental place.
Have fun!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I think 2 one-way rentals might be your best option (Avis).

4-Legged Transfer, MCO-HRH-DCL-MCO
MCO to Hard Rock Hotel, to DCL, then back to MCO.

Ok, I'll be sorta serious for a moment.

1) Airport to hotel.
2) Hotel to port.
3) Port to airport.

I figured it HAD to be a horse reference cause I can't figure out the "fourth" leg!

On the three "legs" above, we did similar with Tiffany and paid $205.

Oh, wait. The horse reference is silly. Is it a four-legged female dog? Three legs with the fourth leg being "up" for a bathroom break...

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
I figured it HAD to be a horse reference cause I can't figure out the "fourth" leg!

You are correct. Just wanted to see if people were paying attention :)

You crack me up :jester:

You are certainly one of the more interesting posters, IMO. Keep 'em coming... this board really needs "life" some days :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter