new offer out!!

:goodvibes Up to 40%.

Just seen the advert on the TV. Book by the end of November for arrivals up until 5th April 2011.
Feb half term (when I want to book for) is 30% off.

when does the offer start? because i cant find anything on the disney website for 40% off?

It's up to 40%. When I want to next book for it's coming up at 30%. March and January (random dates) seem to be 40%.

don't think it's advertised on the site, i just priced up our november trip and its comming up with the 40% offer (£85 less than we have paid)....never mind!

Tempting but i'm meant to be saving for a house & hoping to go to Florida next year

yes your quite right, it is on certain dates and hotels by the look of it.

just priced up for end of march and the cheyanne is £17 cheaper than staying at the santa fe....

The dates seem to be quite restrictive and random. No weekends included so no good for me. Helps me make up my mind though will be going off site!

Does anyone know wether you have to live in the UK to book with this offer? I live in Germany and the German DLP website only has a 20% discount, so I really would love to take advantage of the UK discount, it comes out considerably cheaper even after converting it back into Euros. :thumbsup2

we have book with the 30% off (travel as well) and this 40% deal is over our dates but is coming up nearly £80 dearer so we chose wisely xxx

hope you all get a good deal xx

The dates seem to be quite restrictive and random. No weekends included so no good for me. Helps me make up my mind though will be going off site!

If this offers follows the same pattern as previous 40% off ones, there could be extra hotels and dates added as the booking period continues, so you might want to keep checking :)

Interesting to read the 'small print' - extract:

This hotel may change according to the booking date. If this offer is not available on your requested hotel, please select another hotel or another date. Not valid for packages with family rooms at Disney's Newport Bay Club, Empire State Club rooms, Castle Club rooms and Suites.

Now excluding the family, state club, caste club and suites rooms is nothing new. However, I was interested to see that (at least this is my impression from the small print), depending on when you book will in some cases depend on what hotels are under offer that week/day/date.

Am I the only on the be a bit peeved off with this?

I booked my trip for Dec on the last day of the recent 30% discount offer and made a big point of asking if/when a new offer would be available.

The Disney rep advised that she was sure nothing was to be available for the foreseeable future.....now I know that's open to interpretation, but if I'd have waited 4 days I could have saved myself £67.

Not a massive amount I know, but it would have bought a great souvenir...:mad:

Am I the only on the be a bit peeved off with this?

I booked my trip for Dec on the last day of the recent 30% discount offer and made a big point of asking if/when a new offer would be available.

The Disney rep advised that she was sure nothing was to be available for the foreseeable future.....now I know that's open to interpretation, but if I'd have waited 4 days I could have saved myself £67.

Not a massive amount I know, but it would have bought a great souvenir...:mad:

Its a pain isn't it, we could of got another night and still saved £20 if we'd waited!

If this offers follows the same pattern as previous 40% off ones, there could be extra hotels and dates added as the booking period continues, so you might want to keep checking :)

Ooooh thanks will keep an eye out then;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter