Update: 516 SSR points for rent or transfer @ $18/pt

lew4949

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I now have 200 SSR points, Oct 24 UY, for transfer (if taking the full amount) or rent at $18/pt.

I still have 316 SSR points, Oct 24 UY, for rent at $18/pt. These are banked points available for reservations starting on or after October 1, 2024 (and not eligible for transfer).

Reservations can be booked at SSR 11 months in advance and all resorts 7 months in advance.

To check availability, please let me know:
Resort
Check-in/check-out dates
Room type
View preference

I can accept payment by check, Venmo, or PayPal.

Last edited:
These are all Oct 24 UY, so unfortunately they wouldn’t be available for transfer at this point.

Morning. I'm looking for a 2 bed standard Villa at SSR from October 20th for 11/12 nights?

Also keen to secure a studio for 8 nights for the same date but for just 8 nights but struggling with availability on this one.

Many thanks

Last edited:
Morning. I'm looking for a 2 bed standard Villa at SSR from October 20th for 11/12 nights?

Also keen to secure a studio for 8 nights for the same date but for just 8 nights but struggling with availability on this one.

Many thanks
Hi. I’m currently seeing availability starting on October 20 for the 2-bedroom standard for 11 nights at 423 points, or 12 nights for 460. I’m also seeing availability at SSR for a standard studio for 8 nights at 118 points. Were there other studio options you wanted to check?

Hi. I’m currently seeing availability starting on October 20 for the 2-bedroom standard for 11 nights at 423 points, or 12 nights for 460. I’m also seeing availability at SSR for a standard studio for 8 nights at 118 points. Were there other studio options you wanted to check?
Hi lew4949. I'm so sorry, I mean September not October, my bad. (we always usually go in October) Could you kindly check those same dates but in September for me please, also terms of rental. Many thanks

Hi.

I'm looking for something that spans the 4th of July. 5-7 nights, but can be flexible on dates.
Prefer a studio. Prefer AKL but can be flexible on resort.

Sorry for being so vague - anything available? I know it's a tough time of year

Hi fairytale. No apology necessary, I know how these things can happen (and have done it myself). The unfortunate part is that the difference between September and October dates is a big one in this case because of my October use year. These 400 points are banked from '23 and therefore can't be borrowed backward into September. I do have a set of 200 '24 points that could be made available if I shifted some things around, but that's well short of what you'd need for the 2-bedroom even for 11 nights, and you're correct that availability for the studios doesn't look good for the full span of the 8 nights--only the 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, and 27th are available right now in either standard or preferred.

Hi.

I'm looking for something that spans the 4th of July. 5-7 nights, but can be flexible on dates.
Prefer a studio. Prefer AKL but can be flexible on resort.

Sorry for being so vague - anything available? I know it's a tough time of year
Hi. Unfortunately I'm not seeing availability anywhere on the property for the 4th in a studio, and the only 1-bedrooms for that night would be at Old Key West or Saratoga. Nights are available right before and after at multiple places and in multiple room types, but spanning the 4th doesn't look possible right now except at those two resorts.

I now have 200 SSR points, Oct 24 UY, for transfer (if taking the full amount) or rent at $18/pt.

I still have 316 SSR points, Oct 24 UY, for rent at $18/pt. These are banked points available for reservations starting on or after October 1, 2024 (and not eligible for transfer).

Reservations can be booked at SSR 11 months in advance and all resorts 7 months in advance.

To check availability, please let me know:
Resort
Check-in/check-out dates
Room type
View preference

I can accept payment by check, Venmo, or PayPal.
Hello I'm looming for any studio or one bedroom from 10.8 to 10.11 for 3 adults. Ty

Hello I'm looming for any studio or one bedroom from 10.8 to 10.11 for 3 adults. Ty
Hi. There are a few options available for those nights.
For studios, there’s Saratoga standard (42 total points) or preferred (48), and Animal Kingdom Savannah view (57).
For 1 bedrooms, there’s Saratoga standard (90) or preferred (102), Animal Kingdom standard view (87), Old Key West (84), and Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge (105).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter