Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lat-

Points still available?
Our trip dates can vary : 11/23 - 11/28 or 11/24-11/29
initially looked at 2 bedroom.
4 adults, 2 children

thanks in advance-

Yes, I have have some. However, only SSR and OKW have availability.

Yes. Please send me a pm and then you can email me the reservation details. Thanks

Hi, I have 150 BWV at $16, 577 BWV points at $16.5 and 200 AKV points at $19 pp.

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts if there is availability.

The points cannot be transferred. I take 25% deposit at the time of reservation and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. I take PayPal (you need to cover any fees, if any) or personal checks.

I have rented many times and I will work with you throughout the entire stay. I can provide a contract or references.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Do you have anything available in late June or July for 7 nights at either BWV or AKV? We have flexibility in travel.

Hi, I cannot get through the website to check availability, I will write back later this afternoon. Thanks

You need to meet the requirement to be able to pm. Please check it out and then pm me. Thanks

Hi! Looking to book a 2 bedroom suit at BWV from Nov 18-22. Would that be possible/available? Ideally I'd book two of those rooms. DBC is another option if that works (happy to wait to the 7 month window).

Thanks!

Hi, I have 150 BWV at $16, 577 BWV points at $16.5 and 200 AKV points at $19 pp.

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts if there is availability.

The points cannot be transferred. I take 25% deposit at the time of reservation and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. I take PayPal (you need to cover any fees, if any) or personal checks.

I have rented many times and I will work with you throughout the entire stay. I can provide a contract or references.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Hi, only 1 br is available at BWV. I am not sure which resort you mean by DBC. I assume you mean BCV. No availability there either. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter