460 August 2021 SS Points for Rent for $16.25 per point- Some points still available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for animal kingdom Jambo house Savanna view 1 bedroom or studio Sept 13 to Sept 19. 2 adults 2 kids (4 and 5yo)

First time renter looking for a location which could sleep 5 (3 adults and two kids, 13 and 12.) not picky, would like to stay under 2400 for the room. Would also like to add Dining plan as well after securing room. Do you offer a contract and what type of payment forms do you accept. This would be for dates of 08/08 thru 08/15. TIA.

First time renter looking for a location which could sleep 5 (3 adults and two kids, 13 and 12.) not picky, would like to stay under 2400 for the room. Would also like to add Dining plan as well after securing room. Do you offer a contract and what type of payment forms do you accept. This would be for dates of 08/08 thru 08/15. TIA.
The least amount of points for that week that sleeps 5 is a studio at Poly for 169 points which would be $2746. No other studios and 1BRs a jump up from there. I can do a contract if desired. I can book Dining Plans. I take PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, bankwire ir personal check.

Are your points still available? New at this... Looking for a place at Boardwalk Villas 1/3/21 - 1/10/21. 2 bedroom... Any Chance?

460 August 2021 SS Points for Rent for $16.25 per point, These can be used for rentals August 2020 and later. Must be within 7 months of desired date for other resort rentals. Must be within 11months for SS rental. Prefer rentals of at least 100 points. Serious inquiries only please.
Hi - I am looking for 3 nights Oct 2-5 just for my son and I. Can you tell me what my options would be? Thank you!

Boardwalk Villas only available for 5 nights or you only have enough points for 5 nights? If it's Boardwalk Villas, what about Old Key West for the same time? Thanks again!
I have points but BW not available for all nights. OKW is for 230 points

Both weeks available for about 240/290 points std/preferred.

could I possibly book 2 studios for Nov 12-17 at AK? We have set our dates now and know that the possibility of a 2 bedroom for those exact dates are slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter