4th Solo Trip Report!

DisneyFan2013

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, sorry I'm late on this, but I'm just now remembering to post a review of my 4th solo trip. I was there for a few days before and after Halloween.

Highlights:
-I rode Flight of Passage for the first time. I was not able to get FP+, so it was a 95 minute wait when I got in line, but I think I was on and off the ride within an hour (maybe it helped that I was solo). I REALLY enjoyed this ride, but I would not want to wait longer than an hour for it. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to ride Na'vi River Journey.

-I saw the Happily Ever After fireworks for the first time and that was also great (aside from some annoying people that were standing near me. lol)

-I stayed at POFQ like I usually do. The Wi-Fi was horrible this time for some reason, so that was a bummer.

-I rode the Express Monorail from the TTC to the Magic Kingdom for the first time. Not a huge deal, but I didn't realize that an Express Monorail existed, so I learned something new! :) I ended up doing this because the Magic Kingdom bus was super late arriving to my resort, so I decided to take the bus to Epcot and then use the monorail system to get to MK.

-I ate at Yak and Yeti twice for lunch and ordered the teriyaki chicken both times. I love that place! I always get great service and tasty food. I also ate at Tokyo Dining which I also enjoyed.

-At Epcot, I went to the bakery in France for the first time and bought a vanilla eclair. It was ok, but I was expecting it to be sweeter (because the American ones are). I also tried the lemon slushie in France, and I didn't think it was all that great. It was very weak- I couldn't taste any alcohol. To be honest, every drink I've ever had in WDW was weak, but I guess that's because they don't want people to get drunk too easily.

-On the way back home, I almost missed my Magical Express bus because a yellow MEARS bus pulled up instead and I didn't think that was the bus for me. In all of my seven WDW trips, I've never been picked up by a MEARS bus, so I just wasn't expecting that. Luckily, a nice employee came over to me (I was sitting on a bench near the bus stop) and told me that that was probably my bus.

I'm glad to see the tip for the Magical Express bus. I'm always afraid I'll miss my transportation.
Yeah, I thought that after all my Disney trips that I was pretty much an expert about these things, but apparently I still don't know everything! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts