May 21, 2009 - 3 Night WONDER

InDashMP3

Earning My Ears
May 21, 2009 - 3 Night WONDER

Hello all. We will be sailing on the Wonder for 3 nights following our 4 night stay at the Port Orleans Riverfront. On our cruise, we will have:

Me (Joe)
Wife (Jamie)
Son (Jacob 5 y/o)
Daughter (Jenna 2 and 1/2)

Our daughter Jenna, will be 2 weeks from her 3rd birthday when we sail, and will be enrolling in the Kids Clubs when we get there.

We are really looking forward to this trip, and plan on doing the Fish Extenders. Hope to hear from some others!

I don't see this cruise listed yet. We've booked this one as a lead-up to Memorial Day week-end in WDW. We'll be celebrating Dh's and DD6's birthdays on the ship!

Anyone else on this cruise?

We are. We are spending 5 days at the BCV before heading out.

It will be

Me (Kim)

DH (Jeff)

DS (8) Jonathan

DS (3 almost 4) Harrison

We are. We are spending 5 days at the BCV before heading out.

It will be

Me (Kim)

DH (Jeff)

DS (8) Jonathan

DS (3 almost 4) Harrison

Well, we could see you there! DH and I and extended family will be on the cruise and they'll be at BCV from Sunday...DH (Tom) and I (Bobbi)won't get there until Tuesday night and my DSis will be joining us on Wednesday. We're hoping to eat at Cape May for Breakfast and then head out to the ship on the 21st!. We'll have 3 DGC, ages 4, 5 and 6!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. We all have a 1 night stay at AKV, Kidani after the cruise.

PPS. DH and I lived in Lower Makefield PA in the '80s early '90s.

Well, we could see you there! DH and I and extended family will be on the cruise and they'll be at BCV from Sunday...DH (Tom) and I (Bobbi)won't get there until Tuesday night and my DSis will be joining us on Wednesday. We're hoping to eat at Cape May for Breakfast and then head out to the ship on the 21st!. We'll have 3 DGC, ages 4, 5 and 6!

PS. We all have a 1 night stay at AKV, Kidani after the cruise.

PPS. DH and I lived in Lower Makefield PA in the '80s early '90s.

Sounds like we will be seeing you around the pool.

You will have to let us know how Kidani is.

Great...there are others on this cruise:

We are:

Megan (37)
Steve (36--turns 37 on the last day of cruise)

Emma (6--turns 7 on the day after the cruise ends)
Hannah (4)

Both girls will be in the Kid's Club...although it looks like they'll be in different groups. They will be looking for friends!

We have two nights at Old Key West after the cruise.

Is anyone a DVC member? Looks like you all are naming DVC properties....

Great...there are others on this cruise:

We are:

Megan (37)
Steve (36--turns 37 on the last day of cruise)

Emma (6--turns 7 on the day after the cruise ends)
Hannah (4)

Both girls will be in the Kid's Club...although it looks like they'll be in different groups. They will be looking for friends!

We have two nights at Old Key West after the cruise.

Our home resort is BWV but we are stying at the BCV this trip. How about you?

Our home resort is Saratoga Springs...we like to try them all though!

Great...

DVC Member here! BWV, VWL, VB, BCV and AKV are our homes. Trying them all has been hard on our pocketbook!:) We're not booked on points, though.

We'll be looking for kimpossible's family at the pool. It is Flower and Garden time, so I may not be by pool as much...and really one one full day at BCV for me...but we'll see. The DGC LOVE the Pirate slide at SAB!

Great...

DVC Member here! BWV, VWL, VB, BCV and AKV are our homes. Trying them all has been hard on our pocketbook!:) We're not booked on points, though.

We'll be looking for kimpossible's family at the pool. It is Flower and Garden time, so I may not be by pool as much...and really one one full day at BCV for me...but we'll see. The DGC LOVE the Pirate slide at SAB!

emma'smom, it sounds like a great birthday celebration trip for your family!

I own at Saratoga Springs.

I started a thread for May 21, 2009 awhile ago but no one answered. I am getting married :bride: on the Wonder on 5/22/09. As of now, we have 30 people :grouphug: coming to our wedding ages are from 1 1/2 to 91 years young.

Bev

I was born and raised and lived in NE Philly until November 08. Where do you live?

Bev

Wow! That will be an exciting cruise!

I started a thread for May 21, 2009 awhile ago but no one answered. I am getting married :bride: on the Wonder on 5/22/09. As of now, we have 30 people :grouphug: coming to our wedding ages are from 1 1/2 to 91 years young.

Bev

Bev

Congratulations on your wedding!!

Bev

How wonderful! Congratulations!!

Bev

Best Wishes!

We have a group of 11 of us and we would love to join in on the fish extender gift giving but not sure how it works, do we have to give our room numbers, etc.

Kristie (29)
Mike (40)
Courtney (5)
Elaine (63)
Fred (42)
Jenny (40)
Angelina (6)
Freddy (6)
Dave (40)
Maddie (33)
Morgan (5 1/2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter