5 day-hopper question!

Netty

DIS Veteran
We have got 4 adult passes and 1 child pass ,each has 1 day left on it from the last time we went.
As we are going in Aug my daughter is now 11. So would I still be able to use her child pass?
Also as we didn't go to any water parks are the 2 days still valid on each of the passes?
:confused:

Jeanette
26 days to go.....
:Pinkbounc

Jeanette,

Regarding the 5 day hopper.

You could probably get away with the ticket still as a child... BUT if you want to play by the rules (!!!) go to guest services and they will upgrade the child to an adult pass for the one day left.. (There will probably be a charge for this but they have been known to do it gratis occasionally)

Don't know about the water park question though, sorry.

Tony

We have used a water park extra day on a 5 day hopper on a later trip. It works exactly the same as your unused park days. We visited Typhoon Lagoon with no problems (great fun).

louisel

Hi Janette

The 'Plus' elements on your passes never expire either - so if you never used them to visit the Water Parks or Pleasure Island on your last trip - then they are still valid :D :D

I used up a couple of Plus's from our Millennium trip when I went in May this year with no problem at all.

I think it would be advisable to call at Guest Services on your way into the park to check out about getting your Child's ticket upgraded - and as Tony says, you never know ;)

If you traded your tickets in for new you would be credited with the unused days at the price per day that you paid. this is NOT so for pluses. Whilst they never expire they have no monetary value.

Ken

My sister upgraded a child's ticket to an adults without charge. I have also read on several threads about this and nobody has ever mentioned having to pay.
Tracy

I have read that a child's pass will be upgraded to an adult's pass free of charge -

see hereWDWIG Ticket FAQ

about halfway down it says this
I bought a child's ticket for my son/daughter last time I was at Walt Disney World. There are still unused park admissions on that child's ticket but my child is now well past the 10 year old adult ticket level. Can I do anything about these days?

Disney does not penalize children for growing up. You can take your leftover child's pass to any Guest Relations window or major park ticket booth. They will update that child's pass to an adult one with exactly the same leftover admissions. There is no charge for this.

Thanks all!
Typhoon Lagoon here we come!!:cool:
will also change the child ticket at guest relations.
Jeanette:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter