5 days for price of 3 deal!

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
Just got my mousesavers newsletter and there's a new Cdn deal listed on it. Thank you very much Mary Mousesaver & her contributors! I don't know anything else, but what is listed on her site. Hope I can copy it here without offending anyone -- DIS or Mary who is on these boards too. Couldn't do without either of you!

"Canadian residents can get a special "5 days for the price of 3" Hopper pass at Canadian Disney Stores, through Canadian travel agents or by calling (877) 700-DISNEY. First day of use of tickets must occur on or before January 7, 2003. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 20, 2003, whichever occurs first. Tickets are available for purchase by Canadian residents only and must be purchased before leaving Canada. This offer is not available outside of Canada. Tickets are valid for admission to one or both theme parks per day for five days within a fourteen-day period. Offer cannot be combined with other ticket discounts, including packages. "

I'm so excited about this new deal. We weren't going to get full use out of a 7Day Hopper Plus in January. It still calculated to be worth it, but this looks much better for us. Bye! Have some calculating to do once the kids are off to school!!!

I believe this deal is for Disneyland and not Disneyworld as the wording stated admission to the two parks, WDW has more than two parks!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Thanks Grover. Sorry everyone. Yes, I did wonder about the 2 park wording myself.... I'm just so focused on getting us to Orlando... there's another Disney? LOL!

Sorry to cause more confusion. Was trying to be helpful!

Definitely a Disneyland deal, although it is a great one, especially for anyone on Canada's west coast!

Whew, DISNEYLAND! Between this deal (originally think WDW) and the AT PAR deal, I started thinking our 7 DAY HOPPPER DEAL was in jeopardy! We bought the 7 DHP CDN deal two years in a row and love them! When that new survey came out about the tickets this year I starting thinking they were history! What do you all think? I might make this a separate thread. HUUUUMMMM! Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter