5 days for the price of 1 at Legoland-good thru May 30. Must buy by midnight

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
I just received an email about this deal at Legoland/Sea Life/ and LL Waterpark.

For $79 you get 5 days of admission to LL and their other parks. Here's the legal language

Deal Highlights

- One-day pass grants 5 consecutive days access to: LEGOLAND® California, SEA LIFE™ Aquarium and LEGOLAND® Water Park.
- Home to the world’s first LEGOLAND® Water Park with the unique Build-A-Raft River. Here everyone floats on their own custom-built LEGO® raft.
- Now open is the new STAR WARS™ Miniland area.
- Fun for the whole family with more than 60 rides, shows and attractions!
- At SEA LIFE™ Aquarium, you’ll find undersea creatures like sea stars, sharks and stingrays along with interactive discovery zones.
- New at SEA LIFE this spring is Octopus Garden where you can take in the wonderful world of Cephalopods.

And the fine print

Fine Print

Expires May 30, 2011
- Voucher must be redeemed by Monday, May 30, 2011. (I'm assuming that means you'll need to go by 5-30-11 for your first day)
- Voucher must be exchanged at any LEGOLAND® California Resort ticket booth or Guest Service window for your admission tickets.
- This voucher is valid only for the ticket product listed above, and cannot be exchanged for any other type of ticket, or combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Vouchers are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Visit www.LEGOLAND.com for days and hours of operation. Parking not included.
This is DEAL OF THE DAY from our local paper I signed up for. It's only good until Midnight tonight, PST. time. AS of this post about 14.5 hours.

If you are going to be spending a few days doing LL, their waterpark, and Sea Life, then this might be something of interest to you.

Here's the link

http://www.pedeals.com/#

If you buy the deal you would have to sign up but that's no big deal. Who knows, you may even get some more offers of interest to you.

I'm not affiliated with Legoland or the Press Enterprise. I just wanted to pass along this deal to those who may be going to LL in the next 2 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter