$50/day RTV Giveaway!!

cinderellakh20

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure when I'll officially know but today I got an email from Reward TV saying I am a potential winner of the $50 a day giveaway from Day 9 of the contest - I'm not sure what to do now beacuse they asked for a picture and what I'd do with the money and said it wil be shipped in 4-6 weeks so I hope it's the real deal - has anyone else won? :D

I play everyday and got my whole family involved - I highly recommend it!!! ;)

That is so cool! Looks like you may be one of those people who pop up on the side of the screen with "I'm going to Disney World!" written under their picture. LOL

Let us know what happens!

:D Congratulations! I won a $5.00 Taco Bell gift check from a drawing they were entering you in every time you play a few weeks back. Haven't received it yet but they said 4-6 weeks so I haven't really been expecting it to come just yet.

Congratulations!! It is so great when one of us wins something!! :) Enjoy your $50 bucks!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter