$50 GC promo ??

Santa

DIS Veteran
What denomination do the DD come in? We are going 11/10 and would like to take advantage of this promo. I will me calling Florida mall Friday night before we leave to make sure they have ten 5 day hoppers and then exchange the ten GC for DD.

They come in $1's, $5's, and $10's. Not sure if there are $20's - but my DS didn't have any of those.

You might want to check and see if the store has a limit on the number of DD's you can get in a day. My store won't let me have more then $100 dollar's worth in a day.

DH bought $300.00 in DD a few weeks ago, the CM said she had to split it up in order to do that amount, they have a $200.00 per day limit. She was very nice, and just rang it as 150/150. I thought it odd that they would have a limit. A few days later, I went in and got more, A diffrent CM was working the register and she said she could do it the same way, but that she needed to see if they had enough,she said that they had, had a run on the DD this past week. :) Oh we got $5's and $10's I thought she said that they were out of $20's at the time.

On 11/2 at the Dis store I cashed in G.C. and rec'd $300.00 in D.D. maybe she let me have that much because of the G.C. after all how could she limit me?????

Well the store that limited me to $100 a day was closed when I went back in a month later. Maybe they new they were closing and didn't have much in stock.

When you call make sure that they have the the tickets you need (specify DC or not) and if they have the GIFT CARDS available.

If they run out of DD (which they did when I went yesterday), you can still exchange the gift cards for DD later in your trip, at another TDS, or just use when you get home (TDS), etc.

If they run out of gift cards, they WILL NOT give you DD, rain checks, credit, or use limited edition Monster, Inc. gift cards. You will then be buying tickets from TDS with no advantages over WDW - unless they still have t-shirts left.

Good luck! And have fun next week!

Grace.. Can you get these in NY. I thought they were only available in Florida or Illinios. I haven't even checked with our Disney Store here in Oklahoma. Maybe I should call to see if it's available here.

Friend of mine in Chicago purchased me tickets and got me the GCs. Just called my local Disney Store and asked about DD and they said on the back of the GC it say it is good for merchadise only. She says that DD and park passes are not merchandise?

Did you guys just get lucky or am I missing something??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter