$50 Gift Certificate towards Disney Dollars?

Shuvo

Earning My Ears
Hi! I called several stores in the Chicago area asking if the $50 gift certificate is valid for purchase of Disney Dollars, and they said it wasn't. But I keep reading on these boards that there are people who bought Disney Dollars with this purchase. Is it possible to in fact use the gift certificate to purchase the Disney Dollars? Thanks!:confused: :) :)

Yes. I used them yesterday to buy Disney Dollars right after completing my pass transaction. The gift cards have nothing on them or use policies that prohibit their use for buying Disney Dollars (whether this was intended or not). They did not even question me or give me a hassle.

They keep saying its valid only towards the purchase of Disney Merchandise...? Any ideas on what to do?... Would much rather spend it on food at WDW.:(

Dr. P, if you don't mind, can I ask where you purchased your tickets? Thanks!:)

just called a dis store in FL and asked them about switching the gift cards for disney dollars and they said they just found out that you can indeed buy disney dollars. Give your local store another call and maybe they just found out the news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter