$50 Product Testing - Face Cream

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
Borrowed this from another board....Hope we get picked!

Earn $50 just for using face cream and giving your opinion! Age 29-55.

I just got this email to try this face cream for ages 29 to 55 paids $50 I just sent email to them so don't know if I qualify or not never done a focus group or survey for them before email address below to apply for.

chris@bakerstsolutions.com

We are a professional market research firm conducting a study for a Fortune 500 consumer company for a breakthrough technology in skin care products.

If you are a woman who seeks the best possible skin care products we would like to ask you to join this study. You must be between 29-55 years old, use moisturizer for your face more than five times a week and willing to use our moisturizer for three weeks instead of your normal product.

Here is how it works. First, we send you a sample of the test product, already proven to be safe for use. You agree to use this product for three weeks. At the end of the three week trial period you answer a questionnaire regarding your impressions of the product and its efficacy. This will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Then, you send the questionnaire back to us in our self-addressed, stamped envelope. Finally, we send you a check for $50 to thank you for helping us.

IMPORTANT: This study is only open to those who have not participated in another Baker St. Solutions SKINCARE SURVEY in the past year. If you participated in a previous skincare study with us in the last twelve months you may not participate in this one.

If you qualify and are interested in participating, please take a moment to fill-in the requested information below. Only those who fully and completely answer each question will be considered.

Your personal information is for the purpose of this study only and will be kept confidential. We do not sell our mailing list to anyone.

Please provide the following information:

· Full Name

· Mailing Address

· City, State, Zip

· Phone Number (daytime)

· Email Address

· Skin Type: Normal to Dry or Normal to Oily or Combination

· Current Moisturizer Brand and Product

· Have you participated in a previous Baker St. Solutions skin care study or any other skincare survey or focus group in the past 12 months? Please be honest; we check our records.

Email today and request to be a part of this exciting and easy study!

Baker St. Solutions

1200 Executive Pkwy., Suite 355

Eugene, OR 97401

Thanks!!

I sent my email. Hope I hear back from them!

but my computer was so slow I had to clean it up some
website I visited yesterday installed gator and that what was slowing me down but Spybot got it thank goodness.

Thanks for the post hope we all get picked!

Mal

Darn. I have to be VERY careful with what I put on my face these days. Somewhere along the way I developed an allergy to certain ingredients and now only trust a few products I know I won't react to. Oh well. Let me know when they are passing out $50 to try ice cream. THAT I can do. :)

Okay, I sent an email. I hope I get picked!!!

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

No one has contacted me yet either!

Me too!!:bounce: Thanks to you guys here! Now I'll really be excited if I recieve the $50!! Can't believe I got picked--this is probably the most $$ I will have recieved for a single survey-test product. How exciting!!

I just got my email today too. I got picked. I never get picked.

Thanks to all of you for all the very helpful and cool info.

I got picked too!!
:bounce:

Thanks so much, dtuleya! I never would have known about this if you hadn't posted the info!

:D

Just checked my deleted mail to be sure, but no response. What was the subject line in the email you received?

Well, I never got the email ( or accidentally deleted it!), but today in the mail (Priority) I received the face cream, the survey, and instructions!!! Yippee!! $50.!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Woooooohooooooo got mine today too!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I received the email for this a while ago, but I've never received the face cream in the mail. Anyone else?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter