50+ solo trip. Meet.

I will be going Sep 29 through Oct 4 if anyone would like to meet for a meal, a drink, a ride or a show.

I will be going Sep 29 through Oct 4 if anyone would like to meet for a meal, a drink, a ride or a show.
I will also be there the same days. Don't have my schedule planned yet. Would be nice to meet.

I will also be there the same days. Don't have my schedule planned yet. Would be nice to meet.
No specific plans yet either, mostly Food & Wine at EPCOT. Will figure out fast passes as the 60 day window approaches. Maybe pick a location and night for a dinner and see if others can join.

Do you have any luck with getting the fast passes you want for early in the day? That would be at the 60 day time. I can mostly get them for later in the day, none early.

My sister and I will be there for the runDisney 5K in January 2020. Flying in on 1/8 and out on 1/13. She will be 55 on 1/9 and I turn 63 this year in August. Would love to meet some fellow-DISboard members.

I’ve just booked my flight down from New Orleans so I am there 25/9- 30/9/19. Busy looking at resorts, tempted by the Beach Club so far.

It is hard to figure out how to post, will get used to it with practice. Looks like nobody is going the same time you are. I will be going back in early Oct. Just got back from a trip this month.

It is hard to figure out how to post, will get used to it with practice. Looks like nobody is going the same time you are. I will be going back in early Oct. Just got back from a trip this month.
Thank you. You are kind, lol. Just got back from a solo trip? Do you do trip reports?

I'm thrilled to be heading down for a quick trip Sep 7-10 for farewell to Illuminations and before the long SSE refurbishment. I am looking forward to seeing Pandora and many of the new attractions since I haven't been for several years. Having the F&W happening at the same time is a huge plus.

Thank you. You are kind, lol. Just got back from a solo trip? Do you do trip reports?
No, It was so hot that it took away from the trip. I had fast passes for SDD and TOT at Hollywood Studios that I had to cancel. It was just to hot to hop back over to HS. I have only done 1 trip report in the past.

My last night is the 29th. I would love to meet up.
I will be arriving sometime in the afternoon of the 29th. I will be at the Boardwalk. Any thoughts on where you would like to meet? Disnee grl will be there as well, maybe she can join us as well.

Soon I'll be starting to book dining for Dec. 25, 2019 - Jan. 4, 2020. If anyone else is going around that range and may like to meet up for any meals, you're welcome to send me a message.

Also still solo Oct. 23 - 27, 2019, and partly solo Oct. 28 - Nov. 3, 2019.

I will be arriving sometime in the afternoon of the 29th. I will be at the Boardwalk. Any thoughts on where you would like to meet? Disnee grl will be there as well, maybe she can join us as well.
Would be great to meet. I will be in the Epcot area that evening.

Would be great to meet. I will be in the Epcot area that evening.
You are both very organised. I haven’t planned anything yet apart from my flight down on the 25th. I would very much like to see Illuminations though so Epcot will fit in well with that.
I wasn’t intending to visit WDW at all I have been wanting to visit Memphis and New Orleans and finally booked for these 2 destinations this September a couple of weeks ago as my first solo long haul vacation. When I was looking at where to spend the last five days instead of flying back up to Atlanta I decided to go to Orlando instead as the flights were the same price. My last visit was with daughter and son in law in 2013 and before that the last of many with my late husband was in 2008.
I’m organising it myself as UK based tours didn’t suit my plans. Lots has changed but I feel that I will be comfortable in Disney as a solo person. I need to find accommodation, the Beach club is high on the list as I have stayed at the Swan before and liked being so near to Epcot etc. Hoping for an offer but perhaps unrealistic with GE opening just beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!