50+ solo trip. Meet.

Any 50+ solos considering cancelling upcoming trips? I have one scheduled in September that I'm not sure if I'll cancel. But if I do, I already have reservations for January.

Any 50+ solos considering cancelling upcoming trips? I have one scheduled in September that I'm not sure if I'll cancel. But if I do, I already have reservations for January.
Already had to cancel early May trip. Planning to reschedule once it is known when the parks will re-open.

I moved my April trip to June and am still planning on September and November trips in 2020.

Cancelled my mid-May trip, booked with DVC rental points. Moved to October, I already had 4 nights, now I have 10! I have an AP which was due to expire before my Oct trip, but with the closures it will cover me now.

I hadn't planned on a 2020 trip. Waiting until the 50th.

But I'm going to pay attention to the crowds and perhaps head out to The World in September of early December.

I will need to cancel (I would think) my mid May trip and in hopes of grabbing a reservation between now and the end of July. I have points that expire that I would hate to loose. Also looking at sometime in October as well

I am currently holding a September reservation, and am on the fence about deciding to cancel. Considering dining plans, advanced dining reservation and etc have been now cancelled, and the park reservation information has not been release yet, I actually think I will wait a little while longer to make the decision. My heart wants to go , but my brain wants to weigh the value proposition. I may wait till the cancellation window Deadline and flip a coin!

I am currently holding a September reservation, and am on the fence about deciding to cancel. Considering dining plans, advanced dining reservation and etc have been now cancelled, and the park reservation information has not been release yet, I actually think I will wait a little while longer to make the decision. My heart wants to go , but my brain wants to weigh the value proposition. I may wait till the cancellation window Deadline and flip a coin!
I am holding on to mine for end of July. If it wasnt for banked 2018 points that i would lose by August, i may give it second thoughts. But.... I cant wait to go.

I've decided to try a Sept 2020 trip. Going 8 to 15. I think it will be quite an adventure to experience the changes.

Going for a split stay July 22-29 at Copper Creek followed by Boardwalk Villas. My daughter is having foot surgery and I offered her my house to recuperate in so she doesn't have to deal with stairs. If I don't get park entry I'm still going and I will make it a resort only stay.

I thought it would be fun to have a group of 50+ solo park goers get together. Maybe for an evening meal & then some rides.

I’m out of state & don’t get to WDW as often as I would like so the trip would have to be months in advance. Maybe in November or December??

Just a thought. What do others think?
My plans first 2wks of Dec. 2021. First time alone. Hopefully will be completely opened.

First time alone trip Dec. 2021. Went 2019 with my grandson. I love it! After seeing these postings gives me the strength to go 💫🧚‍♀️⭐

Planning on being at OKW Nov. 13-18 to check out what Christmas will look like this year. Anyone else going to be around then?

First time alone trip Dec. 2021. Went 2019 with my grandson. I love it! After seeing these postings gives me the strength to go 💫🧚‍♀️

I am going to try going at this time as well but it all depends where we are at with covid. I am in Canada so the border will need to be open and I will need to have travel health insurance before I would feel comfortable going. My sisters and I had to cancel our trip for Nov 2020. 😩

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts