$50 Sunwing flights from TO to Orlando

there are some $29 flights.....we are in vancouver so it doenst help us but i might help someone!

Prices are not bad. I just priced Sept 14-21 on a lark, and it comes to $308 inclusive of taxes per person, return. Too bad it doesn't help me, as my trip is Sept 12-20. (Am now pondering whether to change dates to Sept 16-24 to qualify for low season rates for Air Miles redemption for flight...)

i just can't get over how much tax a $29 flight turns into $188? Go figure.

I'm not impressed. I just went on their website to see this offer and priced out the "$79" flights for June. Not only are the dates of travel really sporadic but the $79 ticket is really $284 with the taxes in.

I'm sorry but I'll keep my $72 Southwest flights out of Buffalo any day compared to this.

Thank you so much for posting this information. DH wanted to run the Toronto Marathon again this and thanks to your information :surfweb: we are all off to TO for a LONG Weekend in October. Great Price from Sydney to Toronto!!

too bad its not during the time I go... although with all the taxes I would still be better off flying through buffalo

We're trying to fly my mother in law from Victoria to either Hamilton (ideally) or Toronto in May but it is like $600!! Does anyone have any cheaper suggestions?

I'm not impressed. I just went on their website to see this offer and priced out the "$79" flights for June. Not only are the dates of travel really sporadic but the $79 ticket is really $284 with the taxes in.

I'm sorry but I'll keep my $72 Southwest flights out of Buffalo any day compared to this.

Andy, may I ask how did you manage to score $72 BUF-MCO flight? I tried to find flights from BUF-MCO for Aug 24-Sep 7 but can't find anything under $200. Any help is appreciated

In the past you can get flights when released under $100. or wait for a ding and get a special rate. In 2007, we had rates of $69 each way, for Feb 08 our flights were $89 and ding came out in Dec/jan for $69. Keep watching

Andy, may I ask how did you manage to score $72 BUF-MCO flight? I tried to find flights from BUF-MCO for Aug 24-Sep 7 but can't find anything under $200. Any help is appreciated

Hi photolover

I booked about 2-3 weeks ago approximately 2 months before our flights. It came up with the $72 (Wanna Get Away - Web Only) rates. We got the $72 down and return on direct flights which totalled $164 with the taxes in for each of us. Right now they've gone up to $105 and $115.

The only tip I've heard (and I'm very new to SWA) is that the "good" prices seem to happen around 2 months before the flight. Also check every day as the prices fluctuate daily it seems.

Andy

Thanks for the info AndyMcV and disneyfan2! We were going to drive down in August but with the gas prices, I'm thinking it might be better to fly. I'll keep my eyes open for some cheap flights as the trip approaches.

Thanks for the info AndyMcV and disneyfan2! We were going to drive down in August but with the gas prices, I'm thinking it might be better to fly. I'll keep my eyes open for some cheap flights as the trip approaches.

if you go to the Soutwest site, you can install the "Ding" site, Which will let you know when deals come. You can only purchase Ding fare through this means, (Someone correct me if i am wrong) This way you will know right away and be ready to book flights. They are ususally releasing dings about 3 months and less for flights

Hi photolover

I booked about 2-3 weeks ago approximately 2 months before our flights. It came up with the $72 (Wanna Get Away - Web Only) rates. We got the $72 down and return on direct flights which totalled $164 with the taxes in for each of us. Right now they've gone up to $105 and $115.

The only tip I've heard (and I'm very new to SWA) is that the "good" prices seem to happen around 2 months before the flight. Also check every day as the prices fluctuate daily it seems.

Andy

Thanks Andy for sharing the tip. I am on the fence whether I should book now before the price might increase later in the summer because of crazy oil price. I actually found $67USD ticket from AirTransat for a total of $186USD everything in! Unfortunately I can't use it because I decided to take a Disney cruise at the end and I can't book any returning flight before noon. The cheap fares all started early around 10ish. The price I got is $259 Canadian but that fits my schedule very well. Not sure if I should book now or wait until 2 months before I leave. Anyone got better price?

Thanks Andy for sharing the tip. I am on the fence whether I should book now before the price might increase later in the summer because of crazy oil price. I actually found $67USD ticket from AirTransat for a total of $186USD everything in! Unfortunately I can't use it because I decided to take a Disney cruise at the end and I can't book any returning flight before noon. The cheap fares all started early around 10ish. The price I got is $259 Canadian but that fits my schedule very well. Not sure if I should book now or wait until 2 months before I leave. Anyone got better price?

Is that $186 return ?....or one way ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter