550 SSR points for rent after 2/1/21. $16.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansasdreamers

Disney Family
Hi,
We have 550 SSR that can be used after 2/1/21. Due to a changes in our schedules, we are unable to use the points. We have rented before and are are happy to look up any reservation requests and provide quick and timely service. Please provide the following items. These points are $16.00 per point. If you are a first time renter or unfamiliar with the process, free to private message me with questions.

1)dates
2)resort preference
3) room preference
4)room location preference

Last edited:

Hello - looking for any 5 nights available checking in on Thursday Oct. 14 and out on Monday Oct. 25 of next year, 2021, at BWV or BCV studio or one bedroom. Will do a split reservation if needed. Thank you very much!

Hi,
We have 550 SSR that can be used after 2/1/21. Due to a changes in our schedules, we are unable to use the points. We have rented before and are are happy to look up any reservation requests and provide quick and timely service. Please provide the following items. These points are $16.00 per point. If you are a first time renter or unfamiliar with the process, free to private message me with questions.

1)dates
2)resort preference
3) room preference
Hi, I would like to get a quote please for the following dates February 10th thru 14th. We would like to rent a Studio (standard view) at the following hotels. Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Bake Lake Tower or any hotel close (5 People). Please let me know if this is possible and how much is going to cost?? Thank You

Hi,

1)dates
2)resort preference
3) room preference

1) March 14-19. 2021
2) AKV, BRV, or CCV.. also open to Poly
3) 1 bedroom (most important)
4) 🤷🏼‍♀️

2 adults and 3 children, one an infant, but my husband needs his own room after a long day of peopling.🤣

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter