579 Riviera pts for rent @ $18 per pt (Good through 9-30-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwdaddy4life

DVC member since 2003
Greetings! I have 579 Riviera pts available for rent @ $18 per pt that are good through 9-30-2021. With the anticipated pent up demand for 2021 WDW trips...now is the perfect time to secure your reservation at the newest DVC property...the beautiful Riviera Resort! Reservations can be made up to 11-months prior to check-in date. If interested please PM your rental reservation request including check-in/check-out dates, type of accommodation, # of people travelling (Adults/Children). PayPal payment is required in full after you receive confirmed DVC reservation.

I am a long time DVC owner and experienced renter who is always mindful of my rentees' needs and situations, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic!

Last edited:

Hi. Looking for availability for Sept 24th-26th

Hello there! It’s a little early for 9/24/2021 reservations...will have to wait 2 more weeks but will undoubtedly have plenty of availability as soon as that date opens for booking. Please let me know what type of accommodation you would prefer and I’ll check for you in 2 weeks.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Hello there! It’s a little early for 9/24/2021 reservations...will have to wait 2 more weeks but will undoubtedly have plenty of availability as soon as that date opens for booking. Please let me know what type of accommodation you would prefer and I’ll check for you in 2 weeks.

Thank you for your inquiry!

I just realized the dates. sorry! That would be great thank you! We would prefer a tower studio if possible. Just myself and my husband.
Have a wonderful day!

2 BR standard view, 12/9/2020 to 12/17/2020, 4 adults, 1 child (age 9) I know it is probably a long shot, but thought I'd ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter