579 Riviera pts for rent @ $18 per pt (Good through 9-30-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anything available Dec 26-Jan 1 or any of the days within?
2 Adults and 1 child so studio or anything that works
Any view is okay also

Greetings! I have 579 Riviera pts available for rent @ $18 per pt that are good thru 9-30-2021. I also have 75+ last minute pts good at ANY DVC resort that have to be used by 11-30-2020 @ $13 per pt.

With the anticipated pent up demand for 2021 WDW trips...now is the perfect time to secure your reservation at the newest DVC property...the beautiful Riviera Resort! Reservations can be made up to 11-months prior to check-in date. If interested please PM your rental reservation request including check-in/check-out dates, type of accommodation, # of people travelling (Adults/Children). PayPal payment is required in full after you receive confirmed DVC reservation.

I am a long time DVC owner and experienced renter who is always mindful of my rentees' needs and situations, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic!
How many of the last minute points do you have left?

Greetings! I have 579 Riviera pts available for rent @ $18 per pt that are good thru 9-30-2021. I also have 75+ last minute pts good at ANY DVC resort that have to be used by 11-30-2020 @ $13 per pt.

With the anticipated pent up demand for 2021 WDW trips...now is the perfect time to secure your reservation at the newest DVC property...the beautiful Riviera Resort! Reservations can be made up to 11-months prior to check-in date. If interested please PM your rental reservation request including check-in/check-out dates, type of accommodation, # of people travelling (Adults/Children). PayPal payment is required in full after you receive confirmed DVC reservation.

I am a long time DVC owner and experienced renter who is always mindful of my rentees' needs and situations, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic!

Would you be willing to deal on the remaining about of point needed to complete the trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter