10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

We'll be in MK on the 6th too (but having lunch at liberty tree), so we most definitely have to meet!

We are having lunch that day at LTT too!!!!!! What time is your reservation???? I'd love to meet!!!!8-) I believe ours is at 11:20...I just realized that I made a mistake and listed Skipper Canteens in a post above, so I just changed it...We have dinner reservations at Skipper Canteens...
So cool you guys get to meet up at LTT :thumbsup2 I just checked our FP's because I couldn't remember where we are when, but I have us going to HS that morning.

So excited to be meeting kastoney at LTT in November! This will be my second DIS meet. Also hoping to meet ariane37 some time during our November trip as well...Should be a lot of fun!!!! Hope it all works out...
Yes! I think it'll work out fine for us to come meet you at Mizner's before your Citricos dinner on the 5th :goodvibes

On to se other exciting news...I may be surprising Joe with a birthday trip in late April...:mickeyjum
Awesome! I'm hoping to go again in the spring for F&G but nothing for sure yet.

So glad your family got to you safe! I hope their house down in Fl. didn't sustain any damage.

Real Life Update...

Happy to report that my in laws home, my sister's home and my brother's home all fared well in IRMA. No one had any damage or flooding, and my sister and her family left early this morning to go back to St Pete. We had a wonderful time visiting with them the last couple days, and look forward to seeing them again in November...

Glad the family is all safe and sound and no one had any damage. Looking forward to November!

Real Life Update!!!!!

Not only am I planning a weekend away in April to surprise my husband for his birthday (that's actually March 8th), but we are planning a GIRLS trip...
My mom, my sister, Julie, Gia, myself and my twin daughters, Ash and Ali are going to Florida June 2-7...
The preliminary plans have my mom, Ash
, Ali and I flying into Tampa on June 2nd. My sister and Gia will pick us up at the airport, and we will be spending 3 nights at the beautiful Don Cesar Resort in St Pete. We are booking this in November.

Then, we are spending the 5-7 in DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! We are planning on 2 nights at the Contemporary Resort in a garden wing room. We are booking this in October.

Dining will come some time in December for the Disney portion of the trip. My sister would like to eat at California Grill one night as well as Art Smith's. These 2 options are just fine with the rest of us.

As for park time, we are planning on 1 day at Magic Kingdom.

Going back to the St Pete/Don Cesar portion of the trip...That will consist of hopping from beach to pool, a lot of alcohol (for those of us of age), spa treatments, and LOTS of good eating!!!

I am sooooo excited for this trip! It will be the first one all the girls in my family will be taking without the men...8-)

I'll keep everyone updated on both these upcoming adventures...But until then...
40 days until St Pete...
41 days until Disney World...

YAY for another trip! How fun! One day I'd love to do a girl's trip with some friends...but when my daughter and I did our last-minute trip in March is was such a great experience! I really hope that she and I can do trips like that in the future when she's older too!

YAY for another trip! How fun! One day I'd love to do a girl's trip with some friends...but when my daughter and I did our last-minute trip in March is was such a great experience! I really hope that she and I can do trips like that in the future when she's older too!
I remember reading your trip report with you and your daughter. You had the best time!!!!! I hope we do too!!!!

Awesome news on not 1 but 2 trips!!!! Where are you headed for hubbys bday?

Awesome news on not 1 but 2 trips!!!! Where are you headed for hubbys bday?

I'm hoping for either POR in a Royal Room or the Doubletree in Disney Springs. I know he would love being able to hop across the street to Jock Lindseys. LOL!!!

I HAVE THE BEST NEWS EVER AND I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

My son, Tim made it into the Disney College Program!!!!! He got his acceptance letter today!!!!!

He was offered the extended program from January to August, and his good friend, Casey was accepted too. So, he will know someone...Tim has tried 5 times to get in and his wish FINALLY came true!!!!! We are all so happy for him, and I wanted to share this special news with all of you!!!!

I HAVE THE BEST NEWS EVER AND I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

My son, Tim made it into the Disney College Program!!!!! He got his acceptance letter today!!!!!

He was offered the extended program from January to August, and his good friend, Casey was accepted too. So, he will know someone...Tim has tried 5 times to get in and his wish FINALLY came true!!!!! We are all so happy for him, and I wanted to share this special news with all of you!!!!

OH wow that is AWESOME! My daughter would LOVE to do this, so if he or his friend have any tips or tricks to share, please let me know!

OH wow that is AWESOME! My daughter would LOVE to do this, so if he or his friend have any tips or tricks to share, please let me know!

My advice would be to never give up. Honestly, he applied 5 times. The first time he applied, he got his web and phone interviews the first day of applications, and then he was denied the last day of the process. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th times he applied, he wasn't offered web or phone interviews and was denied towards the end of the process. This time, he was asked to do web and phone interviews about 3 weeks after applying. A week and a half later (yesterday), he got the magical email saying Congratulations!!!! He is soooooo excited! His dream is to work at Disney after he graduates from college. I'm excited, because this means more trips to Disney. LOL!!!.

Real Life Update Part 2

Tim accepted his role in custodial last night. This weekend we will pay the fees and start thinking about which weekend Joe will move him down...This is an exciting time for our family, and I can't wait to see how Tim does on this new adventure...::MickeyMo

36 days until FL...
37 days until Disney...

Real Life Update 3 and Some Disney Plans Come Together...

Tim has gotten a ton of paperwork from Disney that we have spent a lot of time going over this weekend. We had to order him checks to set up automatic deposit, we paid his fees, he had to fill out roommate request forms, we scheduled his arrival/departure dates, we booked airfare for him and Joe and booked the rental car. They are flying into St Pete on the 27th of January to spend time with family, and he checks into the college program on the 29th. Joe flies home very late on the 30th. Joe does plan on popping into Jock Lindseys on the 29th while Tim is going through orientation (parents are not allowed to be there for that).

Onto more Disney news... Joe and I are going to Disney from March 23-27. We currently have reservations at the DoubleTree in Disney Springs (the same place we stayed last March). We are waiting to see how Tim's resort discount works, so this may change...We are just planning on spending time with Timmy when we are there, eating and drinking in Disney Springs, and tons of swimming and shopping. It will honestly be a very relaxed trip. Julie, Todd and Gia are planning on staying one night in Disney Springs while we are there as well (most likely Saturday to Sunday).

I made reservations for Joe and I at California Grill and I made reservations at Homecomin' for me, Joe, Todd, Julie and Gia. I figure I can always add Tim on if he's not working...Other than that, there's a lot of quick service places we want to try, like the Polite Pig, D-Luxe Burgers and Blaze Pizza...And. of course, we will be dropping into Jock Lindseys...:P

We booked the rental car. We just need to book flights...

Onto our November trip...
34 days until St Pete
35 days until we check into the Contemporary Resort...

Hi everyone! Just added another dining reservation to our March trip...Joe and I will be dining at Raglan Road. I know. I know. I wasn't going to make anymore dining reservations, but we all know how that goes...I chose Raglan Road, because Joe LOVES Irish pubs, and this has been on his list for awhile now. The thing is, we never book it, because the kids don't like the menu choices...But, the kids won't be with us this trip, soooooo it seemed like the perfect opportunity to try it...If you've been there, please feel free to tell me what you think of it...I would love to hear your opinions...

Hooray for MORE Disney trips. My daughter asked me the other night, if she got into the Disney College Program, would I come visit her?

Nope. Never. RIGHT!

Sounds like you have some good food choices, many places I've never been but there is always time! Well we love Cali Grill but haven't been there in a few years. We really don't spent a lot of time in Disney Springs and I don't expect that will change anytime soon. We'll just be park hopping and hanging out there and our resort!

Hooray for MORE Disney trips. My daughter asked me the other night, if she got into the Disney College Program, would I come visit her?

Nope. Never. RIGHT!

Sounds like you have some good food choices, many places I've never been but there is always time! Well we love Cali Grill but haven't been there in a few years. We really don't spent a lot of time in Disney Springs and I don't expect that will change anytime soon. We'll just be park hopping and hanging out there and our resort!

My poor husband wants so badly to vacation at places other than Disney, but now he HAS to be committed while Tim is in the program...YAY ME!!!!!

First, I want to say it was GREAT talking to ariane37 the other day, and I can't wait until our DIS meet!!! You seem like such a sweet and fun lady!!!

Second, air has been booked for March! Woo! Hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!