$60 Focus Group Again

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
if you did not make it befor try again!

Mal

Hi, Everyone! We are looking for Females, 35-54, Who have a 4yr degree for an upcoming study. If you know anyone who might fit this please send them to me. I have send this study to the majority of the database. So this has been taken by a lot of you already. So if you know anyone who might fit this please have them email me ASAP!
The study starts on Monday. Thanks!
Lori
20/20 Research is currently conducting a research project regarding your household's dining habits and meal preparations.

We are inviting women across the country to participate in an online discussion taking place December 16-18.

A bulletin board is a new, cutting-edge way to conduct market research with busy people like you. The discussion consists of about 12-15 other participants and a moderator. This format allows you to log in a couple of times a day at your convenience and take part in the discussion anonymously. You will also be able to read everything that others have said and respond candidly.

You will need to log in at least twice a day for three days, and it will take you about 30-60 minutes per day to participate. You can log in from any computer with an Internet connection, whether at work, home or elsewhere.

As a token of appreciation for your time and participation, we will send you a check for $60 at the end of the study.

We'd like to ask you to participate in a very brief (5 minutes) online survey to see if you qualify for the discussion.

Please email Lori at: loric@2020research.com. Thanks!
Lori

Lori Covington
Project Manager
20/20 Research Online
One Burton Hills Blvd
Suite 185
Nashville, TN 37215
800-737-2020 ext 25
615-777-8706 (fax)
loric@2020research.com

Unfortunately (??) I am a female 34 years of age. ;) Got a few more months to go until I fit into the next marketing age group. I registered at their site the last time you mentioned one of these (didn't send the email, but signed up at their site) and I never heard anything. Maybe they're not interested in the 25-34 year-olds right now.

I emailed Lori both times and was sent a preliminary survey to try. Do they send you an invitation after that Mal? I didn't receive one the first time.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter