600 Points Available for Rent at $16 a point Home Resorts Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Powers

Tall Paul
DVC Gold
Hello and thank you for looking. I love helping folks with their Disney vacations. I have many points for rent or transfer. My home resorts are Boardwalk (BWV), Saratoga Springs (SSR), and Vero Beach (VB).
Most importantly, I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.
I am renting at $16 per point. I can also transfer points with a minimum of 200 points.
Please Private Message (pm) me if you have any requests. I am happy to correspond with you through pm to help you with your requests. Please tell me dates requested, resort and unit size.
Once we find your dates resort, then you will need to provide me the names, address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party for the reservation so I can complete properly.
I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any. I can also process an Electronic check (E check). Also, I am more than happy to do a rental agreement as well.
I have rented to people many times and can provide references if needed. Please contact me via the pm.
I look forward to helping you. Thank you very much.
Paul

Looking for two studios at BWV, AKL, OKW, or Riviera (1 Tower Studio, 1 Standard Studio) for check in 9/12/2020 to check out 9/27/2020. I know availability on that at this point is probably gone but I figured maybe people have been rescheduling or canceling recently.

2 adults in each room.

Looking for the below. Thank you!
1. 12/2/20
2. 12/6/20
3. 2 bedroom with Theme Park View
4. Bay Lake Tower (BLT)

Looking for the below. Thank you!
1. 12/2/20
2. 12/6/20
3. 2 bedroom with Theme Park View
4. Bay Lake Tower (BLT)
Hello you are not in the 7 month window for me to be able to help you. Bay Lake is not one of my home resorts. Please send a PM if have any flexibility. Thank you. Paul

Looking for two studios at BWV, AKL, OKW, or Riviera (1 Tower Studio, 1 Standard Studio) for check in 9/12/2020 to check out 9/27/2020. I know availability on that at this point is probably gone but I figured maybe people have been rescheduling or canceling recently.

2 adults in each room.
Hello, yes that is going to be nearly impossible for that many nights. Please send me a PM if flexible on dates to stay fewer nights. I will try and help you.
Paul

Hello,
We are interested in VGF for Oct.14 - 18 for 4 adults and 1 child. If there is no availability, is this something you willing to "watch" for us.
Thanks,
Amy

Hello,
We are interested in VGF for Oct.14 - 18 for 4 adults and 1 child. If there is no availability, is this something you willing to "watch" for us.
Thanks,
Amy
Hello. Only once night is available. Please let me know if have any resort or date flexibility.

I am looking for 2BR bwv Nov 29-Dec 2. I would be open to a split stay if it works out that way.

Hello. Currently on the 29th and 30th nights are showing available. Let me know if interested in those two nights.
Paul

Thanks for making these available, Paul. Looking for the following...

Check-in 9/13
Check-out 9/22
BWV Standard View Studio

Please LMK - thank you!

Thanks for making these available, Paul. Looking for the following...

Check-in 9/13
Check-out 9/22
BWV Standard View Studio

Please LMK - thank you!
Hello. Nothing available in a studio at bwv. Let me know if open to other resorts.
Paul

No worries. I can wait. I was just hoping you weren't having to keep putting the information in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!