• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$65 Airfare from LGA (NON-STOP!!) to MCO

LoDivaLoca

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell <font color=teal>W
Sorry I didn't post this sooner (kept forgetting!!) But last week I booked thru US Airways a non-stop flight from New York to Orlando for only $64.75! (one-way) I thought that was a STEAL and a half (considering the fares I've been finding around Thanksgiving!) Good luck everyone!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! :jester: :jester:

How bad is parking at LGA? We always hesitate because of the traffic and what we think is difficulty with parking? Let me know. Thanks

Don't park at LGA -- go to one of the "Park & Fly" lots. There are a ton of them at the airport exit. Turn away from the airport off the exit from the GCP and look for signs. Cheaper, faster and safer!

Would you recommend parking at the lot you suggested and leaving it there for the 7 days we're gone? I'd rather do this than take a car service to and from $$$$.

Sorry, I've only been to LGA once and I didn't find the parking to be so bad, but I'm probably not the best one to ask. I'm having my father drop me off, so I'm covered.

and Mypriceline - trust me, with the dates I was leaving & coming back, I could find NOTHING better, even with Delta. (I've been checking for months!)

I highly recommend the off-airport Park & Fly locations for any lengthy trip. Rite-Way is a good one. Also, I think there is one actually called "Park & Fly".

Keep in my LGA is known for their massive delays before 9/11

Yesterday also JFK was shut down for a little bit...

OH, that's very comforting mypriceline....ugh. Well, I'm leaving EARLY enough (like 7am) - so even if I am delayed like a 1/2 hr or hour that day, at least it won't ruin the whole day....thanks for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter