7 days in 60 - FP Limit for Annual Passholders

Talent312

Earning My Ears
Today, when trying to book FP's for 4/18, I was told I had reached my maximum (even though I hadn't booked any). During a chat, I was told why:

Annual passholders are only allowed to book 7 days' worth of FP's within any 60 day period, and I had reached my 7-day limit when I booked 4/17, yesterday. So, I would have to wait until I had used 1-day of FP's to book another within the 60-day period.

This limitation was news to me. Next time, I'll know not to schedule two 1-week trips within 60 days.

Huh?
30 days ago I was able to book 9 straight days of FPs. But I was staying onsite.

ETA: I do have an AP.

Today, when trying to book FP's for 4/18, I was told I had reached my maximum (even though I hadn't booked any). During a chat, I was told why:

Annual passholders are only allowed to book 7 days' worth of FP's within any 60 day period, and I had reached my 7-day limit when I booked 4/17, yesterday. So, I would have to wait until I had used 1-day of FP's to book another within the 60-day period.

This limitation was news to me. Next time, I'll know not to schedule two 1-week trips within 60 days.
Yes.....I have learned the same lesson. I stopped going in late October and then in early December because it was limited in the number of fp's I could reserve. I now skip the October trip. Yes, I also have an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!