7 Month Availability on VGF

FireworksEverAfter

Earning My Ears
Hi all just a quick question for everyone. We're just about ready to close on our first contract @ Poly for 75pts. and are now beginning to fall in love with the VGF 2 bedroom. We're now thinking about picking up a second small contract there (probably a 75-100pt) at VGF. We go every other year in the January time frame. I've seen Pete's spreadsheet but wanted so see if anyone had experience or had seen.

Could anyone tell me is the 7mo. time frame for a 1 or preferably 2 Bedroom usually difficult to book around then?

Thanks in advance!

Depending on the time of year, yes - it can be difficult. The number of these rooms at VGF is low, so availability can be tough at 7 months.

I think the 1 bedrooms will be more readily available. I have had very good luck getting VGF at 7 months, but haven’t tried January.

If seeking 1BR or dedicated 2BR rather than studios, chances have been very good if desired time is outside of DVC's high demand season (late Sep to marathon weekend in Jan) and low during that high demand season..

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts