7 Night Mediterranean Pre Trip

m3owbox

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I cannot think of a good title. Maybe one will come to me once I am on my cruise! My name is Britt and I'll be cruising with my husband Lance on the Magic that leaves out of Barcelona next month. We don't have any kids but we do have a dog that we have to leave with a friend. It will be our first time leaving him anywhere (he's a newly adopted greyhound). This will be my 5th Disney cruise and DH's 2nd (also his 2nd cruise anywhere). So onto the plans so far. I would appreciate any input or guidance as this will be our first times at any of these ports!

Day 1 - Barcelona Arrival Day
Today we arrive bright and early. So after what I'm sure that will about zero sleep, we will check into our hotel. Hopefully they will have our room ready so we can get a nap in. If not we will leave our baggage with the check in desk and go explore a little bit. Later on we will eat dinner, not sure where, then head over to Brew Dog Barcelona (we are big fans of Brew Dog). Then its off to bed, hopefully early!

Day 2 - Embarkation Day
Today is the day! It's finally here! Breakfast in our hotel, or maybe around the corner. Maybe some more exploring. Then time to check out and head to port! Our PAT is 1130-12 so I want to start looking for a cab around 1030. I don't mind waiting, I just prefer to get there ASAP! Then its time to board. Time to get something to eat at Cabanas. Drop off luggage and check out the room when its time. We are a GTY interior so we don't even now what room we are yet. Can't wait to find out. We don't plan on going to the Sail Away party but do plan on being on deck for the horn and to watch us sail away and finding some drinks of the day. We didn't request to sit by ourselves in the MDR so we will find out who we are sitting with (if anyone).

Day 3 - Sea Day
Today is a relaxing day at sea. We have a character breakfast this morning. After that I have a princess gathering to attend. At some point we want to see Finding Dory and Petes Dragon so maybe today would could check out one of those if they playing. Then later on someone from our group is putting together and open bar so we will go to that. Today is Formal/Frozen night. No sure if we plan on dressing up or not. But its going to be an early bed time for us as we have a big day the next day.

Day 4 - Pompeii
Today we booked though Disney the Mt. Vesuvius By 4x4, Hike, Wine Tasting & Pompeii. I'm really excited for this, DH is too. This last from 815-445. So after we get back from our busy day we will shower up, and possibly watch the show depending on what one it is. Then early to bed again.

Day 5- Rome

Today we booked through Disney the Imperial and Renaissance Rome with St. Peter’s Basilica - Adult Only Departure. This last from 715-615. So this will for sure be our busiest day. After we will probably shower. Hopefully we don't miss the show if its a good one! But I guess we could always eat in Cabanas and go to the later show is it was that important to us.

Day 6 - Livorno
Today we don't have any plans. We will sleep in, then go explore Livorno a bit. Def want to check out some pizza somewhere! Maybe do some relaxing by the pool and check out the Aquadunk. Same thing tonight, check out the show and dinner in the MDR.

Day 7 - Villefranche
No plans today, just exploring France a bit. Want to search for a pastry store! Get some good sweets to eat. Just skip lunch and eat a bunch of little different things. Same as every other night when we get back on the ship. Tonight is pirate night but we arnt dressing up because we want have any room in our luggage.

Day 8 - Final Full day, Sea Day
Going to pack today :( we have no plans at all. Hopefully there would have been a wine tasting for me to sign up for. See any movies we didn't see. MDR for dinner. Today is just relaxing and enjoying our last day.

Day 9 - Fly back home
We get off the ship then we are going to fly back home. We have to figure out what to do with all of our things since we have almost a whole day in Barcelona before we fly back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!