10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

B712BA99-CC9C-4822-A92D-8D0C0C420217.jpeg EFD64BF8-A334-4183-9137-41FC4BD3C559.jpeg B8ACBDD0-A1E4-4495-B221-AF74487DF2C2.jpeg 41A260A6-37EA-42D0-BCED-1E527C73B3B3.jpeg Then, we went to the candy store (Rocket Fizz) and loaded up on all kinds of stuff that’s bad for us. We ended the evening with lots of wine, filets and fried donuts for dessert. There may have been a wedge salad and crab cakes thrown in there too...

Happy Saturday! Joe and I did some shopping, and then we stopped into Puebla's. I had a mango habanero margarita and Joe had a blueberry lavender margarita. Both were yummy. Our server brought out the best chips I have ever had with a warm bean dip. We also ordered an elote guacamole. Talk about delicious!!!!!

Last edited:

EE8FCEBC-0FE0-46B6-B0C5-63F08AA65932.jpeg 4B60CA4F-22B9-4BDC-BB2A-3831E1CB656E.jpeg 21C2CE78-E13B-4413-B7A8-DB9100795264.jpeg 7A7180A8-F3B8-47CD-A22B-B1042F5C1296.jpeg C1FC6D81-81BC-426E-9862-EC175092A763.jpeg DB897041-AB6C-479A-880B-D95705FA72F9.jpeg EC1EF448-C8C4-4675-94AE-5081BD61C39F.jpeg Real Life Update: For our last night in St Charles, Joe and I spent the evening at a speak easy. We needed a pass word to get in too...We enjoyed drinks, shrimp cocktail, caprese salad and a charcuterie board. Everything was really good, especially the alcohol. Joe had a Ron Collins and A Time For a Whiskey. I had something with vodka and lavender. Unfortunately, I can’t remember what it’s called...

Last edited:
DISNEY UPDATE:

Just purchased tickets for Joe and my brother-in-law, Todd to do
Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire Hyper-Reality Experience in DS on March 24th. Joe really wanted to do this when he moved Timmy in for the Disney College Program. Unfortunately, he ran out of time...So, he was very excited today when I told him I was able to snag spots for the 2 of them. While Joe and Todd are getting their Star Wars geek on, Julie, Gia and I will be shopping. We may also stop into Jock Lindsey's for an alcoholic beverage...:D

Last edited:
BIG DISNEY NEWS!!!!!!
GUESS WHO HAS ANOTHER TRIP PLANNED?????
WE DO!!!!!!

THE DATES: OCTOBER 7-10
WHERE: ALL STAR MOVIES/PREFERRED ROOM/2 DAYS OF TICKETS/DISNEY DINING PLAN
WHO: ME, JOE AND GIA!!!!!

So, we have yet another Disney trip planned...Joe and I arrive in Tampa on October 4th. We will hang with family until the 7th, when we depart for WDW EARLY. We return to Tampa on the 10th and fly back to Chicago on the 11th.

Airfare is booked.
Rental car is booked.
Disney vacation package is booked.

Soooooooo excited!!!!!

I can't book dining until early April, and I'm not sure what parks we will be doing. Actually, I know 1 day will be spent in MK, but not sure about the second park...Right now, thinking Epcot so we can take advantage of Food and Wine Fest or AK, so I can FINALLY see Pandora. Any suggestions????

I'll keep everyone updated...:rainbow:

BIG DISNEY NEWS!!!!!!
GUESS WHO HAS ANOTHER TRIP PLANNED?????
WE DO!!!!!!

THE DATES: OCTOBER 7-10
WHERE: ALL STAR MOVIES/PREFERRED ROOM/2 DAYS OF TICKETS/DISNEY DINING PLAN
WHO: ME, JOE AND GIA!!!!!

So, we have yet another Disney trip planned...Joe and I arrive in Tampa on October 4th. We will hang with family until the 7th, when we depart for WDW EARLY. We return to Tampa on the 10th and fly back to Chicago on the 11th.

Airfare is booked.
Rental car is booked.
Disney vacation package is booked.

Soooooooo excited!!!!!

I can't book dining until early April, and I'm not sure what parks we will be doing. Actually, I know 1 day will be spent in MK, but not sure about the second park...Right now, thinking Epcot so we can take advantage of Food and Wine Fest or AK, so I can FINALLY see Pandora. Any suggestions????

I'll keep everyone updated...:rainbow:

Oh how fun!

We are leaning towards an October trip, but it would be the week before that one for our 20-year wedding anniversary. We'll see if we work that out.

Hi everyone! Well, Joe and I will be in Disney 1 week from today, and I can hardly wait. I got my hair cut and colored, and I'm scheduled for a mani/pedi on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get some packing in this weekend, but let's get real, that probably won't happen...Let's recap our plans (for those who are interested)...8-)

Friday, March 23: Arrive at 7:40pm, grab luggage, pick up rental car and check into the Doubletree at DS. We will probably be hungry, so we are hoping to pop into Jock Lindsey's for food and adult beverages...

Saturday, March 24: Julie, Todd and Gia arrive EARLY!!!!!!! We have lunch ressies at Homecomin'. After lunch, Joe and Todd are going to do The Void, and Julie, Gia and I will shop til we drop...We will meet up later for drinks. Dinner is at Rocco's Tacos (off site). Then, we will probably go back to DS.
The big SURPRISE for this day is that my sister got Joe all kinds of 50th BDAY stuff to wear while we are out and about.:P

Sunday, March 25: My sister's family leaves, but that won't stop Joe and I from having fun...We have lunch reservations at Raglan Road and dinner reservations at California Grill. We are hoping to have pre dinner drinks at Geyser Point. So, other than the dining reservations, we have no plans, which means, Joe and I can do ANYTHING WE WANT!!!!!!

Monday, March 26: We are having afternoon tea at the GF and dinner at Narcoossees. Other than that, our day is free.

Tuesday, March 27: We check out of hotel and head over to the Boardwalk for breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. Our flight back to Chicago leaves in the late afternoon. But, I'm not sad...WHY? because I will be back to WDW in June and October! YAY!!!:rainbow:

Timmy will know his schedule this Sunday, so if he's free, we will be hanging out with him as much as we can!!!!!!!! He's having a blast, and I love hearing about all things Disney College Program related!!!!!!

Hoping for some DIS meets too.:D

I can't believe your trip is here already. I can't wait to hear about all the food and drinks!

And congrats on your October trip. I know you all have so much fun with Gia

I can't believe your trip is here already. I can't wait to hear about all the food and drinks!

And congrats on your October trip. I know you all have so much fun with Gia

Thanks hon! I am so ready to get out of the cold, windy, western burbs of Chicago...
I'm thinking about doing a food and drink blog about this upcoming trip, since it's all food focused...What do you think????

ANOTHER MARCH UPDATE:

So, I spoke with Timmy this morning, and he's able to meet Joe, Julie, Todd, Gia, and I Saturday morning in DS before our lunch reservation at Homecomin'. And, he has Monday off, so he will be spending time with Joe and I then too. If he has 2 free passes, we may cancel tea at the GF and spend the day in Epcot...It will be the first time in a looooong time, winging a park (without fast passes planned 60 days out, and of now, no dining ressies). This makes me a little uneasy, but I'm sure we will manage. It might actually be fun having no plans at a park, and not having to be at one particular spot at a given time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter