$75 for Test Driving the Mercury Mariner

BCVOwner2002

I do math problems in my sleep!
Haven't posted in a while but I test drove a 2005 Mercury Mariner this morning and had the dealership complete the $75 test drive certificate I received in the mail about a week ago. I will be mailed a $75 BankOne card. Not bad for a quick test drive.

Has anyone else received any test drive offers?

Annmarie

Could you please tell me how/where you heard about this? Do you need a special coupon?

I received a coupon in the mail. I know some time ago I had gone to www.mercuryvehicles.com to get more information about the vehicle so this may be why I received the certificate in the mail. Annmarie

thanks for posting the link but what did you click on for the mastercard.

I love test drives for the rewards cards but lately there havent been any

thanks for helping

Originally posted by Dznypal
thanks for posting the link but what did you click on for the mastercard.

thanks for helping

I think I probably requested the mariner brochure since that what I got the information and certificate for. It was a while ago so I don't recall. Good luck. Annmarie

I didn't! I really thought I would like it but I've come to realize I'm not an SUV person. I didn't like the amount of road noise I could hear while driving and I didn't find the seats to be comfortable.

DS is in college in Philly and all of his stuff just fit in the trunk and back seat and that was before we bought a fridge! I was thinking we should buy an SUV but . . .

:earboy2: I had one for a PT Cruiser....but I bought a Mini Cooper instead & pocketed Chrysler's $75!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter