7th Heaven Fans

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
I QUIT!!!!!

I have had too much of this show. It used to be really great but lately it just drives me crazy and I have decided that I have much better uses for those 60 minutes a week!

The characters are all so whiny and I could care less what happens to them.

Has anyone one else gotten to this point as well?

The whole Ruthie thing turned me off a LONG time ago. That girl needs some serious discipline and evertime I turn around they seem to be appologizing to her. "Ohhh Ruthie, we are sorry about your bad behavior. It is because we don't pat enough attention to you":rolleyes: I have the same crazy reaction to "Full House":o

I love 7th Heaven, no problems with it here.

The show has just gotten so ridiculous. I can't stand Lucy - she is so annoying.

I turned it off half way through last night. I used to love this show, but now it just seems way to fake and over the top.

Think I'll be watching something else on Monday nights from now on.

Used to LOVE this show. I can even remember the date of it's premiere, Monday, September 16, 1996 (I was on my honeymoon at WDW). But I gave it up shortly after the twins were born. Just lost something for me.

I have to admit that lately I haven't been as interested in watching it as I used to but I still watch. The whining is driving me nuts and I'm sick to death of Lucy's insecurity.

On a side note, did you know the girl playing Kaitlin last night is MacKenzie Rosman's (Ruthie's) real step sister and that she really has CF? That was also her real step dad in the role of "dad." I read that on the 7th Heaven Newsgroup last night. I also read that the 150th episode is coming up this year (Apr 21st) and that both Barry Watson and Jessica Biel will be in it. Hopefully their return means an end to Eric's mid-life crisis and maybe even a return to "normal." :) (Well one can hope!)

Tori

Well...although I can't specifically pinpoint when, I definitely think that 7th Heaven has "jumped the shark." Too bad because it started with so much promise.

I stopped watching a couple of years ago
it really went down hill
cancel it already

I'm not ready to give up on it just yet,but I do wish they'd move on with a few things.

1) Eric should stop being such a whiner and get back to business.

2) Lucy should stop being so insecure.She used to be confident,outgoing etc...now she's clingy & whiny.

3) Stop with all the sex shows already!I liked this show because it was family oriented.Now every other show is about sex.You'd think that was the only problem teens had.

4) Get rid of Chandler.What a loser he is.My dad is a minister and let me tell you,no self-respecting minister is going to get all hot & heavy with some bimbo on the first date,at least no minister worth his salt.

I used to LOVE the show, kinda even got DH involved in it. But this year especially has gotten to me...it really got to me when Lucy was so worried about being kissed......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter