81 VWL points for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobadgers

Earning My Ears
I have 81 VWL points available to transfer to another DVC member. These points have a use year of August 03 - 04, so any reservation could not be made until August 03 using these points, this leaves ample time to plan and have entire use year available. I am selling all of these for 10.00/pt. firm. I have rented before but prefer to transfer these points. Let me know, arrangements for transferring points is very simple. Thanks. Joachim :jester: :jester:

hI, I AM IN NEED OF 41 POINTS THAT I BORROWED FROM MY 2003 USE YEAR IN DEC, IF I WANT TO GO ON VACATION DEC. OF 2004 WITH YOUR POINTS IS THAT POSSIBLE OR DO THEY HAVE TO BE USED BY AUGUST OF 2004?? LET ME KNOW. LORI

Lori, thanks for inquiring, I called MS to get an answer for you, since you have a Dec. use year and my August 2003 81 pts. would go into your current Dec. 2002 use year, even if you were then to bank the 81 pts. to go into your Dec. 2003 use year, the pts. then would expire on Nov. 31, 2003 so you would be one month short of your plans, I hope this explains your question. Have a nice day. Joachim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter