8x8 Autograph Book Pages

I love your Fairy ones. I think I will use these instead of mine.:goodvibes Thanks, P
I just checked & I don't see you in the DISigner listing. If you are interested in being listed let me know and I will do when I get home. I don't do real well with this netbook keyboard :lmao:

I love your Fairy ones. I think I will use these instead of mine.:goodvibes Thanks, P
I just checked & I don't see you in the DISigner listing. If you are interested in being listed let me know and I will do when I get home. I don't do real well with this netbook keyboard :lmao:

:wave2: Hi Chaoscent and thank you. :goodvibes I don't know if I qualify as a DISigner since I don't have a lot of designs to offer. I posted a few things in another thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2403096 Either way is fine with me.

It wouldn't be much trouble to resize them. Check back tomorrow and I'll post them by then. Are there any other ones you want?

Oh my you are awesome! I love them!

I would love to have both of the UP! pages, the Toy Story 2 page and the Monsters Inc & Incredibles ones. They are fabulous, you will be my Pixar Page Designer1

ETA: oops I forgot Flik! Can I get him and the King Louie/Baloo ones too?

and if its not too much trouble the Alice and Mary Poppins pages. Your designs are great for getting multiple charecters to sign on one page.

I saw you were working on Power Rangers, did you get them done yet? I am looking for a generic 2 page spread so I can get them all to sign on them and save a bit of space in our book, which grows bigger every time I log into here!

Oh my you are awesome! I love them!

I would love to have both of the UP! pages, the Toy Story 2 page and the Monsters Inc & Incredibles ones. They are fabulous, you will be my Pixar Page Designer1

ETA: oops I forgot Flik! Can I get him and the King Louie/Baloo ones too?

and if its not too much trouble the Alice and Mary Poppins pages. Your designs are great for getting multiple charecters to sign on one page.

I saw you were working on Power Rangers, did you get them done yet? I am looking for a generic 2 page spread so I can get them all to sign on them and save a bit of space in our book, which grows bigger every time I log into here!

:lmao:I finally just got my book printed. Otherwise, it would have been too heavy to carry.

I'll work on the Flik, Baloo, Alice and Mary Poppins. I'm not sure if the Power Ranger ones are what you are looking for. I'm not that familar with them and I wasn't able to find very much clip art. Here are the others.

I can't thank you enough your designs are amazing and those power ranger pages will work out perfect.

BTW have you ever noticed how your name just sounds like a designer: Eliza Blake Designs. I can see it in magazines and on billboards now!

I can't thank you enough your designs are amazing and those power ranger pages will work out perfect.

BTW have you ever noticed how your name just sounds like a designer: Eliza Blake Designs. I can see it in magazines and on billboards now!

:goodvibes Glad you like them.

Here are the others:

LOVE your DISigns.. that are AMAZING! I was wondering... do you have them saved to a sharing site? Like Photobucket or 4shared??? When we click on the smaller versions of your 8x8's they pop up as very little thumbnail sizes and those won't work when saving and placing to an artscow book or any other type of book. If you do have them saved to a site.. do you mind sharing the web addy to it? Thanks!!!!

Edited: Scratch this request, sort of.... I actually found your photobucket link when I clicked on the 8x8 page templates. HOWEVER... for those of us who are not so pc savy... a link would be more helpful for them. If you don't mind. Thanks!!

LOVE your DISigns.. that are AMAZING! I was wondering... do you have them saved to a sharing site? Like Photobucket or 4shared??? When we click on the smaller versions of your 8x8's they pop up as very little thumbnail sizes and those won't work when saving and placing to an artscow book or any other type of book. If you do have them saved to a site.. do you mind sharing the web addy to it? Thanks!!!!

Edited: Scratch this request, sort of.... I actually found your photobucket link when I clicked on the 8x8 page templates. HOWEVER... for those of us who are not so pc savy... a link would be more helpful for them. If you don't mind. Thanks!!

Good point. Here's a link to everything I've made: http://s758.photobucket.com/home/elizablake_bucket/allalbums

Good point. Here's a link to everything I've made: http://s758.photobucket.com/home/elizablake_bucket/allalbums

On behalf of everyone who just LOVES :love: your creations.... Thanks for the link! It will be more helpful to everyone!

To everyone following: If you create your own photobucket account (which is FREE) you can click on "FOLLOW" on Eliza's page and you will have quicker access to all new things she uploads in the future!

I'm a follower... are you???

p.s. doesn't that make you feel like you're being watched/followed? :laughing: ;)

Your disigns are great! I just followed you as well.

I just started some 8x8 pages as well. Thank you for sharing yours.

:wave2: Hi Chaoscent and thank you. :goodvibes I don't know if I qualify as a DISigner since I don't have a lot of designs to offer. I posted a few things in another thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2403096 Either way is fine with me.
if you go to the sticky labeled meet the disigners you will see a set of questions. answer the qustions 7 copy and paste them into a private message, or email them to me at chaoscent@verizon.net or paste them in here. if you go to my site you will see that lots of people want personapized autograph covers. since you are doing a new size, I am sure people would want them persoanlized. Also I have lots of bacgrounds and gifs on my site. feel free to take what you want. if you don't see something, just ask. welcome, peny:goodvibes

On behalf of everyone who just LOVES :love: your creations.... Thanks for the link! It will be more helpful to everyone!

To everyone following: If you create your own photobucket account (which is FREE) you can click on "FOLLOW" on Eliza's page and you will have quicker access to all new things she uploads in the future!

I'm a follower... are you???

p.s. doesn't that make you feel like you're being watched/followed? :laughing: ;)

Your disigns are great! I just followed you as well.

I just started some 8x8 pages as well. Thank you for sharing yours.

You are awesome!!! Thank you so much for your designs.

Thank you! :goodvibes If there are any characters I am missing, please let me know.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery...Promo_-_20100424+price+grabbers+sitewide+sale

The MEDIUM photo book says it is 8.5 x 9.5. Do you think the pics for the 8x8 would still work. I don't know what I'm doing but i hate to try to figure it all out then it not be possible. Thanks!

I tried uploading a few and creating a book. The sides of all the designs will be cut off so I would say that it would not work. They do offer a 5x7 soft cover book. I know there are a lot of 5x7 designs on this board.

I used Artscow to print my book. When you sign up, you get a free 20 page 8x8 hard cover book. Each page you add is fifty cents. My book was 60 pages so it cost $20 plus shipping. I thought it was a good value considering that the same book from shutterfly cost about $70. Shutterfly does run specials though.

I'm happy to help in any way. :goodvibes Just PM me or post questions here.

Could you make the autograph book cover with all the characters in the front with the name MARISA (either a bolt fill or original character name fill) and Autographs 2010.

And then my son would like a Bolt cover. Don't know if that is at all possible.His name is JAMES and Autographs 2010.

Thanks so much!:wizard:

Hi Elizabeth

Not sure if you are still following the thread, but wanted to ask if you would mind creating some covers for our trip to Disney World next week with my four DS.

Cincier - Toy Story
Romario - All the characters
Caleb - Cars
Adrian - 1st autograph book

Do you also have any pages for character meals at Crystal Palace and Akerhus-Princess.

As mentioned above, thank you for sharing your work with us it is truly beautiful and aids those of us who are "creatively challenged".

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!