• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9+1 in an OKW 2BR?

ANGRebel

Mouseketeer
Am I correct that you can put 9 plus a child under 3 in a crib in an OKW 2 BR? We are looking at a summer 2015 vacation with my wife's family and we will have 6 adults (us, wife's sister and her husband, and wife's parents) and 4 kids, one of whom will be under 3. I know this number would normally be tight in a 2BR, but we did the same group in 2012 with 2 less kids in an AKV Value 2BR and did just fine. The AKV has like 300 or so fewer square feet, so I'm not concerned about the space, especially since the OKW 2BR will have 2 beds in the second BR. I just want to make sure that I'm reading the occupancy right. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes, with the OKW refurb they added a sleeper chair and increased the occupancy from 8 ppl to 9ppl and the +1 under 3.

Although the rooms are larger, keep in mind there is not the extra bathroom off the living room like at Kidani. The only bathrooms will be in the bedrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter