9/25 Boma Dinner Review

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
This was a delightful way to start our trip. My husband , mother-in-law, and myself drove to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I think one of the best themed places on Disney property.

They were preparing for the hurricane to come so there were no animals out (good idea). The restaurant was nearly empty, again I'm sure because of the weather.

But the staff was in a cheeful mood and very helpful at explaining the various choices.

I wish I had paid more attention to what all of the offerings were but I left more than satisfied.

A particular stand out was the carrott ginger soup, mmmmmmm.

everything on the buffet was fresh and hot, and continualyl replinished.

The Zebra Domes were everything this board promised they would be.

We had a table near the pool area and what a wonderful view. Everything is quite dark wood styled with amber and golden tones.

I would definitely go back there. My husband is a picky eater and was able to find enough "plain things" to keep him satisfied.

But keep seeing great reviews on this dining venue.I think we need to try this on future trip.Thank you for review I enjoyed it.::yes:: :wave2:

one of the better places at WDW to eat. I am not a fan of buffets at all but I love Boma. The butternut squash soup is INCREDIBLE!

Kapp:bounce:

Thanks for your review! We have a PS there for our next trip and i am excited to try it!

Thanks for the review! I was debating this one since my BF is hesitant about some really different foods. I was afraid he might not find things he liked at Boma, but it sounds like it will work fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter