9/25 MNSSHP

dachsie

DIS Veteran
Since there appeared to be quite a few of us going to the 9/25 party, I thought I would start a thread that we could discuss and possibly plan to meet up at party.

Roll call:
dachsie
MusicalAstronaut
Northrup113
GaryJ27
Nightskygal
TinkerTerry
AngP
Bopsie
smokeyblue

I will be Disneybounding as Daisy Duck. White shorts, lavender shirt and pink bow in hair. I do plan to get in line for Pooh characters about 6:15 and want to try to catch Donald and Daisy at some point. Probably will do the 2nd parade and 12am Hocus Pocus.

Would love to meet up with some of you. My nephew and his wife will be with me but they may do their own thing too.

So what are your plans?

Last edited:
I'll just miss you. I'm going on 9/23. It will be my first one. Can't wait!

Have fun!

I'm going to try to make it! I have resort reservations, but I'm waiting til August to book my flight. My current job assignment ends next week so I'm at the mercy of my next job. I've been able to make it work for my last two trips, so hopefully this time will be no different.

Same as above, few things to work out but pretty sure I’m going to be there. Will be trying to join some friends this year but definitely up for a meet

Ordered my MNSSHP ticket for the 25th!! Should be here in a week. So excited. I know its a bit early but, considering I started planning the day I left last year, It's right around the corner, How about we all meet at The Haunted Mansion about 6pm on the 25th? A group of us did that last year and it worked out great!! Who is in??

Ordered my MNSSHP ticket for the 25th!! Should be here in a week. So excited. I know its a bit early but, considering I started planning the day I left last year, It's right around the corner, How about we all meet at The Haunted Mansion about 6pm on the 25th? A group of us did that last year and it worked out great!! Who is in??

Sounds good, but I will probably have to scoot out to get in line for Pooh and gang pretty quickly unless I can convince my nephew to hold my place in line for me. :rolleyes1

I updated the list. The couple of you who were not sure yet I did not add so let us know for sure if you book and will get you on list.

I am getting really excited about this.

Has everyone purchased their party tickets? I may have one or two available if not - I am waiting to hear if my nephew and wife are canceling on me. I got them with AP discount

So I may not be getting to the party til about 7:00. I think you are meeting up at 6:00? How am I gonna be able to find you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!