On another forum specific to our cruise, someone posted that they got through to DCL and were told that it’s taking some time due to all the ports involved. DCL told them that they would like to make an announcement yet this week. We’ll see about that.

IF (big if) Ensenada (Mexico) and Hawaii are allowing cruise passengers to disembark. Would you be interested in such a cruise if you're not allowed to leave the ship?
I definitely wouldn't be happy if your not allowed to leave the ship. I don't want to go to Hawaii without exploring the islands :). I wish they would say something about maybe in fall 2021 they will go there again. I wish they could hold our spots but I know that's not practical.

Just kidding of course.... Feels like there’s little to no chance this sailing actually happens

Hawaii has a 14 day quarantine ... not my idea of a fun first trip to Hawaii.

But on the "bright side" I received my "booklet" with the Luggage tags for THIS cruise Today!!! :Pinkbounc Probably won't get to use them, but hey, when the TP runs out .... :smooth::rolleyes1

Hawaii has a 14 day quarantine ... not my idea of a fun first trip to Hawaii.

But on the "bright side" I received my "booklet" with the Luggage tags for THIS cruise Today!!! :Pinkbounc Probably won't get to use them, but hey, when the TP runs out .... :smooth::rolleyes1
😊😊 Funny.... got keep a sense of humor in the middle of all this.

Hope everyone is well

I just want them to cancel at this point. The waiting is killing me.
Hope to hear something soon. We have hotel and air still booked. I expect those companies to be fairly flexible with cancellations but would not want to push this too much longer.

Today, other cruise lines have announced cancellations into May and June. Disney should make an announcement soon; I suspect before the end of the week.

My dad called airfare booking part of DCL today and they said Monday we should hear something about this cruise. Even if ports were cancelled, we'd still go, just to get away. If we are cancelled, were not sure if we'd try to book another one or just get the refund. Has anyone thought this far out for that decision?

My dad called airfare booking part of DCL today and they said Monday we should hear something about this cruise. Even if ports were cancelled, we'd still go, just to get away. If we are cancelled, were not sure if we'd try to book another one or just get the refund. Has anyone thought this far out for that decision?
We’re waiting to see all the options offered when/if it’s officially canceled. We really enjoy cruising with DCL but don’t have another itinerary in mind. We also love National Parks.... we discussed Glacier as a late summer option. We’ll see

DCL announcement today covers all sailings up to April 28. Nothing on ours yet. Ugh. Makes me wonder (no pun intended 😊) if they’re trying really hard to keep this on the schedule

I've been telling my wife the same thing. It was 7 years ago and this is a big ticket cruise. They're probably trying to do anything and everything they can to keep this one going. I appreciate them doing that if it's the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!