_________________ or _________________ Game

Kroger makes the choice for me....though one of them is not healthy, anyhow, not cooking breakfast spuds anymore, trying to maintain my weight loss.

tater tots or tater rounds.

egg rolls, each dinning experience is different, taquitos, Jack in the box has them beat with the tiny tacos...finally had some in oregon.

paint by number or color by number

Have never done either

Tortillia chips with salsa or guacamole?
what??? no color or painting between the lines...I know that color by number has been phased out.....have you ever used a rotary dial?

guacamole in Mexico is not cheap and is cut with a mexican mayo like substance. My cousin is wealthy and she picks up the tab on sour cream and guacamole when we have our family meals together inside mexico, but right on the US border, very US looking restaurant, but the further way from the border by blocks, the more primitive the restaurants. Why, they have one restaurant that has no walls in the guest area.

I like both, but would probably go with tuna first......but both have to be made by me ;)

ground lamb or ground beef for a burger?

ground burger, you are brave lady if you eat ground lamb, lamb is one of the hardest foods to find fresh and cook.

Winslow Homer or Homer Simpson....contestants on Jeopardy did not know of Winslow homer

neither......and no I don't eat lamb anything, but watch a lot of cooking shows

Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

snow white, 2nd place ( ...do you really need to ask what has first place) for consecutive trips, so much detail while waiting, so much missed leaving CM, and on a busy day...you can get 1/32 of your ticket purchase. i guess my old man favorite now, was Peter Pan, but the remodel took out my fav elements.

snow white, 2nd place ( ...do you really need to ask what has first place) for consecutive trips, so much detail while waiting, so much missed leaving CM, and on a busy day...you can get 1/32 of your ticket purchase. i guess my old man favorite now, was Peter Pan, but the remodel took out my fav elements.

Need a new choice to answer

I am up at 5:30...my discomfort level on the healing of scar on my ear where it joins the head usually puts me to bed around 8:00....and as you know...morning is the best reward now....soon will be staying up late....but not much happening in the dark now.

owls or doves on your patio?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter