_________________ or _________________ Game

home aquarium...wife had a huge cabinet one in salem....it became over run with "convict" fish...they breed well in aquariams...but things broke down and the fish she liked didn't survive.

wood steps or metal steps?

I am a klutz and have no concrete vision...so never had a shop on my property...in school, jr high, took one wood class, never again, details, even in my college writing, never seemed important to me.

wood frames or plastic frames for photos

newspapers, from Oct 1, six months, photos going to alaska, leftover to wifes new hobby...pile of crossword puzzle growing,,,just too hot...Did look at a $15.oo national geographic at frys about UFOs.

theme switchplate or plain white switchplate. ?

one metal table. no wait, one round table in front yard garden....but many wood tables, bought a pile of 4' x4' nice wood tables at an auction for $15.00,,, went cheap because had to remove the pile of scraps also

scented pine cones or wax covered pine cones in fireplace?

no fireplace.....but I would rather have scented in a bowl or other container

real Christmas tree or artificial?

artificial...have 6 of them for the long patio...thanks to my wife....I can keep one up year round...as an evergreen of course.

walk by the box of scent cones outside of frys or walked down the Frys seasonal asile of christmas scented candles

soft pretzels, cheap, filling and not covered with baked flavor that hard pretzels have...but been a long time with soft prezterl, probably state fair 10 years ago.

garage door opener or car door opener?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter