A beautiful Standard View at BWV!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
6c1315ff0b7783c32193134c48d579ae_zpsf97cabd9.jpg

Yes, we are down the hall, can't go much further, but I do use a scooter now, and DH has used the stairs at times. This is a dedicated 1 bedroom and staying here has been wonderful!

We are moving to a studio at VGF tomorrow, just because we both wanted to give that resort a try. Overall, I think split stays for when we come as a couple will be behind us after this year. We do have a split stay over the NYE time frame, to enjoy MK fireworks, then Epcot's, but after that, we are ready to stay put!

Bobbi:thumbsup2

We've had that view and it is very nice. :) In the early mornings, we often saw ducks in the pond and grassy area.

I agree that it is a long way from the elevators, but it's also very quiet, which I love. And for those who can use the stairs and love TSM - well it's a short walk to DHS from that end of the resort. :teeth:

Have fun at the VGF!

We've had that view and it is very nice. :) In the early mornings, we often saw ducks in the pond and grassy area.

I agree that it is a long way from the elevators, but it's also very quiet, which I love. And for those who can use the stairs and love TSM - well it's a short walk to DHS from that end of the resort. :teeth:

Have fun at the VGF!

Thank you!:flower3:

We have thoroughly enjoyed Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits! We have been to 3 performances, and hope to catch one today.

In early morning the sun shining through the fountain spray make the scene golden.

So glad you got a lovely view, Bobbi! I'll be anxious to hear how you like VGF. Enjoy! I am not fond of split stays either. Not surprising because I have lived in the same house for 41 years and that is just fine with me! :rotfl2:

We have also had that view. It made us realize we don't need to use the extra points on the boardwalk or pool view, though those are nice, we just feel the standard view can be just as lovely. We were able to see some of the higher Illuminations and the walk to DHS was great.

We've had that view also and loved it! If you can do stairs, that location is convenient to the bus stop and the pool. It's a long trek to the elevator but it's worth it to get such a nice view from the room. Thanks for posting that photo.

We finally got to see Peter Noone a year or two ago. He puts on a great show!

To save points, we are doing a standard view for the very first time. Hope ours is as nice as this one!

We had that view also last October (from the 3rd floor) Loved the long balcony and the peacefulness of the area. My husband wasn't too fond of the long walk (more because he always freezes in the hallway!!) but it didn't bother me. Have a wonderful rest of your trip!

To save points, we are doing a standard view for the very first time. Hope ours is as nice as this one!

I hope you get a good view, too!pixiedust:

We are only on the second floor, so, for Church this morning, I took my time and made it down and up the stairs. It is convenient to parking if you can do steps! DH walked and I scootered to, from, DHS today!

Bobbi,
I'm happy to see this beautiful view! In 26 days we also will have a BW standard view and have never stayed at the resort before. Counting the days!

The CM's laugh whenever I ask to be down there and as far away from the elevators as possible! :goodvibes

Think that this view would work GREAT FOR US!
We can walk and do stairs, no restrictions...
Light sleeper and this location seems VERY QUIET! Is this the case?

What location do you "request" for this view?

ENJOY BWV AND VGF!!!!:goodvibes:cool1: Anxious to read your impressions of VGF!!!:thumbsup2

We had the same view when we went in March and LoVED it. I am wondering if there are any two bedrooms near there as well? We also had the one bedroom standard and have a two bedroom standard booked for December.

Think that this view would work GREAT FOR US!
We can walk and do stairs, no restrictions...
Light sleeper and this location seems VERY QUIET! Is this the case?

What location do you "request" for this view?

ENJOY BWV AND VGF!!!!:goodvibes:cool1: Anxious to read your impressions of VGF!!!:thumbsup2

I think people here have mentioned asking for " near bus stop." As you leave the building using the stairs and go towards the bridge, the bus stop is convenient.

This room has a rather loud cooling, fan system, but that is not a noise that bothers us, we have heard no noise from the halls, or from upstairs. It has been a wonderful experience!

We have also had that view a couple of weeks ago and loved it. We were on the third floor and enjoyed the morning sun every morning as we had our breakfast on the balcony.

We are walkers and we don't worry about being away from the elevators at all. While there on April 3rd to 11th I wore a pedometer each day. We walked a total of 61.8 miles in eight days on property. True story! :thumbsup2

We always request "near tennis courts" for any stays without the boardwalk view.

And for the record...... Kidani Village has longer hallways. ;)

Another one with that view.
We were there 3-13-14 to 3-19-14, put on 67.3 miles in that week.

KEEPS YOU IN SHAPE!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Nice that that area of BWV is convenient to parking as well and bus stop!:thumbsup2:goodvibes

We can never seem to snag a boardwalk view or a standard view, we we don't mind being at the end of hallways. Gorgeous view!

We are at VGF now. Our outside view is not as nice, but for us, there are trade offs. The studio here is elegant, and we have included VGF on our favorite resort list! Yes, we have a long list of favorites!:rotfl2:

Bobbi:goodvibes

Is that the "turrent" corner room? We were lucky to snag that area twice. Loved it so much. The only drawback was the smaller shower. We also don't mind walking, so it was not a problem. We have not had luck with requests lately, and have added on some BWV points, so we are now opting for BW view rooms. We have always loved our standard view one bedrooms, but the trees have gotten way too big and now block many views from the balconies (we enjoy people watching...and have seen some fantastic lightening storms and rainbows....and also some of Illuminations).

Enjoy the rest of your stay. Will you let us know how you like the GFV?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter