"A big, naked guy jumped out at me!"

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
Gene gave a little shriek in the middle of the night. This morning he explained that he got up to go to the bathroom and this guy jumped out at him - and then jumped in the same direction that Gene jumped. Turns out there's a mirror on the back of the bathroom door. :rolleyes: :teeth:

Then Gene proceeded to tell us that it poured all night long. Turns out he was hearing the fountain in the pond outside. The weather was gorgeous! :rolleyes: :teeth:

It was very hot today. We went to the AK and it was packed! We're going to early entry at MGM tomorrow. :)

Can't say I've been attacked by a big naked guy before, but I have run into a wall during the night when I forgot I wasn't in my own house.

If you go to The Contemporary and you're put in room 4713, look for a face imprint in the wall....:p

That's when Scar almost got another scar....and I ain't lion about it......:p

This post is just to funny, I just had to read it. Seeing as when I run, I am always thinking about what would I do if this happens or if that happens. You always have to be alert. Even if it is in your hotel in the middle of the night. HAHAHAHa :Pinkbounc

Diane

you wasited a day at animal kingdom, its allways hot there, hope the naked bear doesnt attack Gene tonight

Sitting here watching Stargate SG-1 as I read your post. It got me to wondering....perhaps that was the alternate reality 'Gene'. Good thing they jumped in opposite directions. =0)
Heading your way soon. Can't wait!
Have a great time!
Diane =0)

Ok, let's get right to the fact of the matter.

Gene was sleeping commando? In WDW? Ewwwwww, remind me to never stay in that room ever. ;)

ROFL!!!!! That is too funny!

See even when you're gone, you make me laugh!!

Will Gene do some of his great reviews for the Restaurant board?
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter