A Big THANK YOU for B-day Magic

nocnurse

Mouseketeer
I have a confession. I didn't write down the name of the CM working the podium at 1900 Park Fare the night of July 7th. She absolutely made my daughter's birthday, and I could just kick myself for not remembering her name.

We were having a somewhat less than magical day. Everything I tried to plan for the day was going wrong. DD was not having the wonderful birthday I had hoped for. We were going to 1900 for her birthday dinner and she was less than thrilled. She wanted to just stay at the hotel and swim in the pool, and I couldn't blame her. But, off to the GF we go. We get to the podium and while I'm ordering her cake the woman asks if DD was there. "She's right behind you", I answer. She picks up the phone and hands it over to her and says, "Allison, it's for you." The biggest smile spread across DD's face. She hands the phone back to the CM still grinning. "Who was it?" we all asked her. "It was Goofy, and he sang me Happy Birthday."

We've been back almost a week and she's still singing Happy Birthday, Goofy style. It was the best gift she received that day, so I want to express my thanks to that wonderful CM who gave DD her favorite B-day gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter