A big Thank You to Marty

"Ginger"

Sailing, sailing away is where I want to be....
Marty is a supervisor for Disney Vacation club. She is the most wonderful I've every had help with any Disney matter.

I had to cancel reservations I had made for my brother-in-law, his wife and their 6 year old son David "Adam", who has cancer. There was to be 17 of us on this cruise, 13 were booked with my DVC points, yeah! alot of points, 4 paid cash.
Adam had what we thought would be his last chemo treatment in Feb along with his 6th birthday. His parent had a big party to celebrate, NO MORE CANCER! The end of March the doctors said that Adams cancer was back, this time in his spinal core fluid. For about 4 weeks the doctors said that he would be able to cruise with us in January 2012, 2 weeks ago they said NO!

His parents requested that give their share of the cruise points to the family that was paying cash. So today I made the call, the first CM I spoke to said I couldn't do it, they would not let me transfer the points over and put the family in Adams stateroom. Well I'm sorry that didn't go over to good with me, my heart was already breaking from having to cancel Adams cruise so I asked to speak to her supervisor, that's when I got Marty. A God sent, she was wonderful, she worked everything out for me, answered all my questions, just couldn't have been nicer.

DISNEY VACATION CLUB I hope you treasure this woman because she is what GREAT customer service is all about.
Love you Marty!!:lovestruc
Thank you so, so much. The Sparr family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter