A dance for the outraged...

Disney1fan2002 said:
Thank you for this thread! I am still having a hard time dealing with the fact that I was forced to stay in a OKW 2 bedroom villa, and there a.....a....a.....oh, I can't even say it.

A DUST BUNNY in the corner!!!!! :sad2:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek: :scared: :scared1: :faint:

mamaprincess said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek: :scared: :scared1: :faint:

Mamaprincess, I wonder, is this thread dead now because you posted (you thread killer) or because you replied to a post of mine???? hmmmmmm.....

Don't you just love being a thread killer? And I thought this one had good potential.

I am quite the thread killer but I'm not sure if this thread is dieng because I responded to your post :confused3 (hmmmm) or if the DVC CB is just to happy a board for the dance or if the many who lurk on this thread are just to ashamed to admit that they are just as petty as us... :confused3 (hmmmm)

As I read this thread it's last rights these questions will forever haunt me...Why so many lurkers. Why so few dancers? :sad2:

I am dancing the D.O.R.A. this morning because of my mother-in-law parked at my house....who does things like waiting til I was through cutting the grass yesterday and sat waiting on me to make her and my 5 year old son a sandwich for lunch!!!

ARGH!!!

:dancer: :rockband: :drinking1 :jumping2: :cool2: :hyper: :headache: :scared1: :jumping1: :hourglass :badpc: :earseek:

There's nothing quite like an MIL to make you dance a D.O.R.A. mine has really been a piece of work lately, and the worst part is, I fear we may be forced to allow her to move in with us while she finishes up rehab on her knee. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:crazy: :sad2: :bounce: :cold: :banana: :headache: :scared: :eek: :crazy2: :scared1: :rockband: :dancer: :drinking1 :mad: :mickeybar :banana:

oh goodness!!! I will dance the D.O.R.A. with you on that one!!!

:crazy: :jumping1: :scared1: :headache: :headache: :headache: :worried: :idea: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband:

Thanks llovell, you're the sweetest. Goodness knows that my D.O.R.A. cannot begin to express the fury that arises from my core when I think of the horror that would envelope our happy existance with the arrival of that woman into our home. :cold: :scared1:

:Pinkbounc bumping this because I feel like a need a dance today:

:bounce: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :charac2: :dancer: :rockband: :charac2: :thewave: :faint: :drinking1 :drinking1

There, now I feel better.

Thanks for bumping. I could use a little dance myself today. BTW - Where's mamaprincess???

:charac2: :rolleyes: :confused3 :sad2: :guilty: :crazy: :smooth: :rolleyes: :teeth: :goodvibes :) :rotfl: :flower: :sunny: :earboy2: :wizard: :rotfl2: :dancer: :dancer: :banana:

FYI, I call this work a study in my day before and after DIS. :p

Okay.........my private restaurant, Olivia's, is being overrun with people who are staying at other resorts and got the free dining experience. Olivia's was such a well kept secret. They are making hundred's of reservations at all the Disney restaurants............and would probably never eat at any of them normally......but because of free meal deal........they are everywhere!!!!!!! No more secluded dining! LOL!! :cool1: :bounce: :rotfl:

cubanor said:
Okay.........my private restaurant, Olivia's, is being overrun with people who are staying at other resorts and got the free dining experience. Olivia's was such a well kept secret. They are making hundred's of reservations at all the Disney restaurants............and would probably never eat at any of them normally......but because of free meal deal........they are everywhere!!!!!!! No more secluded dining! LOL!! :cool1: :bounce: :rotfl:
Maybe you should get together with teh poster whol thinks VWL should be private dining too! ;)

All I can picture is Tigger bouncing me out on my ear when I first me t teh residents of teh Hundred Acre Woods, because he found out I wasn't staying at teh lodge. :earseek: :rotfl2:

I think mamaprincess is either with the woman referenced above in her post or recuperating from the woman :teeth:

Here is my DORA for returning from WDW to a crazy work-home schedule:

:dancer: :rockband: :sad: :duck: :hyper2: :charac2: :scared: :crazy2: :faint:

:rotfl2: Too funny! I think we should push to have Rash's smilies added to our smilie list! There are some days when the list just doesn't meet our needs, like, for example, having mil move in :earseek: I need the machine gun smilie for that one! :blush:

You mean the dining room at VWL isn't private!!!!!! I am so bum.m.ed out. Now I suppose you are going to tell me that Disney Rain isn't really warm...you are ruining the illusion, next the Welcome Home Greeter's at guard house aren't animatronics, the submarine ride wasn't a real submarine, what next?.......................:banana: :rotfl2:

Disney1fan2002 said:
Thank you for this thread! I am still having a hard time dealing with the fact that I was forced to stay in a OKW 2 bedroom villa, and there a.....a....a.....oh, I can't even say it.

A DUST BUNNY in the corner!!!!! :sad2:

Oh, the outrage! Did you try to shoot it?

cubanor said:
You mean the dining room at VWL isn't private!!!!!! I am so bum.m.ed out. Now I suppose you are going to tell me that Disney Rain isn't really warm...you are ruining the illusion, next the Welcome Home Greeter's at guard house aren't animatronics, the submarine ride wasn't a real submarine, what next?.......................:banana: :rotfl2:

Dare I say it... 'Spaceship earth isn't really a spaceship!" :scared1:

OK, I am going to bring it up... I dont want to......but i have to get it all out......

i dont know if this happens to anyone else but it happens to me all the time.....

When i call MS 7 to 11 months out and try to book my wonderful vacation that i have planning 2 years in advance (ok i need help with that problem too :rotfl: ) to hear that :rolleyes1 not so happy phrase, "That resort in a studio is not available, would you like me to check another resort or different dates...... "

Then thats when it happens....

i find myself in the twilight zone standing in Emerald City right next to toto and the scarecrow, the tinman and the lion ... clicking my ruby slippers three times.... saying " There is no place like Home"

Cruelladeville said:
:rotfl2: Too funny! I think we should push to have Rash's smilies added to our smilie list! There are some days when the list just doesn't meet our needs, like, for example, having mil move in :earseek: I need the machine gun smilie for that one! :blush:
violent-smiley-041.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter