A difficult confession

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a "" life for me...

I'm dropping out of school. No Phd.d. :) :(.

I'm doing a 180 degree. I can't say what it is, but I need this. I'm going to be a pirate :).

Almost... Thank you for all believing me. I don't deserve any of it. but I'll take it.

And Amber, thank most.

I'm not putting up a video today. Not the greatest day. Maybe tomorrow..

I'm sorry. Some of you guys like me.

I don't so much feel like a video today .Yeah, I might be dead in a year. I got some bad news. I can try to turn it around. So, no video. Sorry

Im editing this to to let all of you know, I'm so sorry. I was so proud of that stupid podcast. I just want you all to know I did a horrible job of shaving.

Last edited:

I don't so much feel like a video today .Yeah, I might be dead in a year. I got some bad news. I can try to turn it around. So, no video. Sorry

Im editing this to to let all of you know, I'm so sorry. I was so proud of that stupid podcast. I just want you all to know I did a horrible job of shaving.
Turn it around and full steam ahead friend. A new day

I’m re-reading & made it to page 8.
So many heartfelt responses. Perhaps you could re-read the on your YouTube for content and keep print out of pages for diary ... eventually a book ...or actually sponsored You tuber.
I see your future It can bo a good one!

MAN IS THE RULER OF HIS OWN DESTINEY. Buddy, YOU GOT THIS. We are all rooting for you. You can do this.... Be strong and dig down deep. You will come up roses! :grouphug:

If you watch my youtube stuff, I won't be posting for a while. My wife left me yesterday, and I think it is for good. If you have a wife or husband, give him or her a hug today and cherish that person. Someday he or she may may gone forever.

And, please, no sympathy. You reap what you sew. I still have my two little guys (rottweilers). :)

And you may not believe this about dogs, but they know when something is wrong. My little girl has been draping herself across me and my big guy has been shoving himself on my right side on his back.

Last edited:
I was trying to think of all the ways you can find content of interest. For starters I would like to casually understand more about you (not being nosy) but your life journey and understanding of past to crash thru the barrier to get over your hurdles will probably help you and many others. And finding new positive ways to keep your mind and hands and eyes busy. A coloring book and box of crayons can be very relaxing or a deck of cards to play solitaire or dominoes to build those long lines to stack & crash. Or maybe a remote controlled car . I once had a remote controlled submarine for the pool in our apartment and then a neighbor one upped me by getting a remote controlled Pirate Ship!
Write your life story from bad point of view and then a good point of view .

hope you figure out how to download film cause I don’t you tube.

I will do. Thanks for the input. I hope I can figure it out.

I think it may be a data limit. Mods or Admins or Webmasters, do you think you could add me as a contributor?

Maybe if enough people like this post?

Last edited:
And hey, mods,

Thank you for letting me post this stuff. It's helping me get though what amounts to the most difficult time in my life.

Hey... I Can't get it onto this site, but there is more content. A little easier going.

I need to write because it helps.

I hope this doesn't come off as "preachy." Wives, hug your husbands. Husbands, kiss your wives. Read a bedtime story to your kids. You never know when you're going to lose all of it. When you do, if you do, you'll regret it forever. Have a great weekend... enjoy those you love.

I need to write because it helps.

I hope this doesn't come off as "preachy." Wives, hug your husbands. Husbands, kiss your wives. Read a bedtime story to your kids. You never know when you're going to lose all of it. When you do, if you do, you'll regret it forever. Have a great weekend... enjoy those you love.
hey friend, I think that’s great advice. Can I give you some? Likewise, I don’t want to sound “preachy”. You have to appreciate, love, and find value in yourself, I think, before you can give that someone else. We are rooting for YOU!

Good Sunday Afternoon, all

I've decided that it isn't right to clog up the Disboard servers with my videos. So, from now on, if the "powers that be" deem it OK, I'll just post when I put up a new video along with a reminder of my channel name. I'll also post updates on what is happening in my life.

Since I'm not so much "new" anymore, Maybe the mods might want to move this thread to the Disney Community section, if not, that's OK too.

A previous poster... pages ago mentioned that she/he was impressed by the outpouring of love and support provided in this thread. I want to echo that sentiment. All of you who have replied should take pride in the fact that you were part of saving a life. This might be the first and only time you can say that, so buy yourself a pint of ice cream, a piece of cake, or one of m personal favorites: a pound of steak tips or Olive Garden :)

Yeah.... I know it's time for me to lose weight! I used to be thin and muscular. Now I'm pudgy :)

I'll see you when I see you, but I wouldn't want to be you (After all, you have to listen to me.)

Let's all be honest. Honesty is a lost art in this world.

Florida is a terrible place to live! Humidity, traffic, bad drivers and bad attitudes.

But, there is one good thing, and this might strike you as odd. Most people are comforted by sunshine. But, I'm comforted by dark skies, rain, thunder and lightning (but no hurricanes please)! We're getting a great storm right now.... life is good.

@Rockbro being as you are a former policeman in the area that you are chances are you know prison chaplain Jon Clanton. I would encourage you to go or call and make an appoinment and talk with him.
I have followed his wife's blog since their oldest daughter almost lost her life in a drowning accident in August 2012. Through her blog I have come to know that he would be a kind man in your area to talk with about problems. He is also the pastor of Grace Church on Berry Road.

A previous poster... pages ago mentioned that she/he was impressed by the outpouring of love and support provided in this thread. I want to echo that sentiment.

I think that was me 🥰

and it’s a fact. There is love and support out there/here for those who want it.
you have to want to be well for you.

I’m sorry about your wife.
Not exactly the same circumstances; but I lost a wonderful friend in her early 40’s. Her husband has just dipped back into the dating pool. But something he said-he needed time on his own. Whether it’s months or years.
you need to focus on you.

as you say -you still have your 2 beauties to keep you company.
Of course they can feel your emotions.

we are here with you. Through the ups and downs. Of which life brings us many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter