A Dreadful Feeling...

Bill007

Mouseketeer
Does anyone else ever get the feeling that they'll never be able to visit the Disney parks again? It gets me in the gut every once in a while since we have no clue how long the pandemic stuff will be deeply affecting our lives. Vacations to the Disney Parks on both coasts mean a lot to me and I have a hard time grasping the possibility that I won't be able to go again or won't want to take the risk. Maybe I'm just being a pessimist but this gets me depressed. I need some encouraging words and thought this would be a great place for them.

I think thinking that you will never see the parks again is a huge exaggeration of the reality. Things are bad for now but nothing lasts forever the only real constant in life is change.

I do get it, Bill. Not having a trip on the books for so long now has been weird. I do think I will get back eventually, but things are going to be so different. It is a bit depressing at the moment. Try to look to the future.

Thanks folks for the encouraging responses. I canceled my trip to Disneyland for this October since no one knows where things will be that soon in the future. I guess it's okay though. The Boogie Bash was one thing I was really looking forward to and that was canceled. I'll just keep being patient. Thanks again Dis fans! You're great!

Does anyone else ever get the feeling that they'll never be able to visit the Disney parks again? It gets me in the gut every once in a while since we have no clue how long the pandemic stuff will be deeply affecting our lives. Vacations to the Disney Parks on both coasts mean a lot to me and I have a hard time grasping the possibility that I won't be able to go again or won't want to take the risk. Maybe I'm just being a pessimist but this gets me depressed. I need some encouraging words and thought this would be a great place for them.

Sometimes I do feel that way, but it is fleeting. It just might be longer than I would like. Keep the faith! :)

I just returned today from a 5 day trip to WDW, where thousands of guests were safely living and enjoying their life in the new normal. It's not reality to believe that visiting Disney World can't be done safely.

I just returned today from a 5 day trip to WDW, where thousands of guests were safely living and enjoying their life in the new normal. It's not reality to believe that visiting Disney World can't be done safely.
Hope you enjoyed your trip! We returned Wednesday from a 5 day trip and are going back in September. Everyone needs to do what they feel is best for them but we felt totally comfortable and had a great time as always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!