• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A dream is a wish your heart makes - pre trip report

so I haven't posted in a while, time seems to have flown before my eyes and now our trip is literally only a few weeks away!! we are all so excited, my son doesn't have a clue how magical life is soon to get, and we cannot wait to see Disney through the eyes of our son, all reservations are in place, and we have my sons passports sorted, we received it back within 9 days of sending off for it :) we got all our fastpass, and all of our dining reservations that we wanted so that was just lovely :D the only thing that hadn't gone smoothly was our flights, I went online to my booking to find my sons seat plus had gone and so had our extra bag home, I went into a blind panic and posted to virgin on their facebook page, they said it simply wasn't available no more and has no clue why my extra baggage had been removed but assured me that I wasn't charged (I wasn't as I checked) but he did say I was called and told a couple of weeks after booking it (I wasn't) after a little chat they looked on the system to find there had been a note made on the system that someone was to contact us but that there was no note to say we had in fact been contacted, so he said the fault was on them and they would reassign the extra seat there and back for my son at no cost to us and would add baggage there and back (even tough we only wanted it on the way home) for no cost also, so thankfully that all worked out for the better to :D my son has so many clothes :D have had so much fun picking his holiday wardrobe, I still have so much to buy for myself though haha!! talk about cutting it fine, and I am still to get some holiday insurance, I so cannot wait now though, and cannot wait to do a live trip report for you all to :D

must add though I am totally dreading the flights!! my son doesn't sit still, he doesn't do sitting on the lap and I hate flying anyway lol!! am hoping it turns out way better than I am expecting!!

So tomorrow we will be on our single digit countdown very excited to say the least, but totally unorganised lol, I still need to buy more holiday clothes as I currently have just 1 pair of shorts but owe have our dollars, all our holiday paper work, our taxi is booked to take us to the airport and the suitcases are sitting in our bedroom waiting to be packed cannot believe by midnight tonight we will only have 9 days to go, and I plan on doing the live trip report whilst we are there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter