A Few DDA Questions in One Thread

stenogoddess

DIS Veteran
Hi y'all! First, I just wanted to report that I'm still reading the manual for PhotoImpact, but I'm getting there. My work decided to landslide on me, so I'm behind where I wanted to be but I'll get there.

Questions:
I've seen the DDA 1/2 marathon image in a couple of signatures. Is there an effort on to get a bunch of DDAers together to do that next year? I've been thinking about it with the husband and I thought that might be a great way to stay motivated so I wanted to ask what the deal with that was.

Is anyone planning or have any ideas for the flower and garden show designs? Hopefully I'll be up and going with designs by then but at the rate I'm going right now I'll still be begging designs by the time it rolls around! Anyone else planning on going? I think we are going the May 6 weekend.

Lastly, I know that there is a DDA weight loss motivation thread. So totally cool. I'm starting with the Curves plan next week. They have some sheets that they suggest I fill out every day with what I eat and drink and all and I'm supposed to weigh and measure once a week and all that. Pretty standard for most weight loss plans. I was wondering if anyone had thought to design a page to record all of that info weekly or not? I was thinking it might be fun to at least have fun pages to write all the info on with the charaters offering encouragement or something. Just an idea I would see if anyone had beat me to!

Thanks for all the encouragement and great ideas! This site is one of the highlights to my day. :grouphug:

THe weight loss thread is where we are working towards the marathon together!!

Come on in!! In addition - no one has made those sheets that I am aware of

As for the Garden show - we all really started designing in August/September - so there really aren't any Spring designs yet - feel free to PM me if you want a design

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter